You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Tank Bag Empty Tank Bag on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:49 pm

td5

td5
Gold member
Gold member
HI Folks,
My friend has a pristine 1994 R80 but his tank bag has seen better days. I got a used one from these forums and he would like to do the same.
He has the baseplate but if anybody needs to sell the complete unit then he's happy to take both. If anybody has one in good condition let me know.
Cheers
Mike

2Back to top Go down   Tank Bag Empty Re: Tank Bag on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:05 am

rawdonball

rawdonball
Platinum member
Platinum member
Hey td5 - I got a bargain in Melbourne last year and picked up a decent one for $50 complete with rain cover. BUT my wife tells me its only a bargain if you need it and it's not been used once by me. Your Mate is welcome  to check it out. PM me if still interested

3Back to top Go down   Tank Bag Empty Re: Tank Bag on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:38 am

Life time member
Life time member
@td5 wrote:HI Folks,
My friend has a pristine 1994 R80 but his tank bag has seen better days. I got a used one from these forums and he would like to do the same.
He has the baseplate but if anybody needs to sell the complete unit then he's happy to take both. If anybody has one in good condition let me know.
Cheers
Mike
I believe I have one for an R bike...I'll get a photo it's in good condition and complete but I'll have to get a quote on the postage.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

Bike: K100LT 1988. 0172363. AKA the Bullion Brick! Mods: k1100 screen and stands.
K1: 1990. 6374189. Custom Stealth Black paint.

4Back to top Go down   Tank Bag Empty Re: Tank Bag on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Life time member
Life time member
This is the tank bank: It was given to me by a mate off his R80, he though he could use it on my LT, it's in very good condition and has magnets in the base and two Y harnesses attached to the rings on the side. It also has the extension piece but no rain cover.

Tank Bag Img_3310

Tank Bag Img_3311

Tank Bag Img_3312

PM me if its of interest.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

Bike: K100LT 1988. 0172363. AKA the Bullion Brick! Mods: k1100 screen and stands.
K1: 1990. 6374189. Custom Stealth Black paint.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum