BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    downloads on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:49 am

TeamJB

I follow instructions that say ` open forum, then go down to downloads` but I don't see downloads. Any ideas how to please.

2Back to top Go down    Re: downloads on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:58 am

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
One more post and a request to our esteemed Crazy Frog and all will be revealed.

Don't ever be afraid to ask a question no matter how simpleit may seem.

We all started somewhere with these things and before you know it you will have a few Ks keeping you company there. Everyoneis very helpful and willing to share knowledge andparts and parts sources. Some of us do get to meet up even if it means travelling half way around the globe.

As a matter of interest do you have a Clymer workshop manual?

3Back to top Go down    Re: downloads on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:42 am

TeamJB

@92KK 84WW Olaf wrote:One more post and a request to our esteemed Crazy Frog and all will be revealed.

Don't ever be afraid to ask a question no matter how simpleit may seem.

We all started somewhere with these things and before you know it you will have a few Ks keeping you company there. Everyoneis very helpful and willing to share knowledge andparts and parts sources. Some of us do get to meet up even if it means travelling half way around the globe.

As a matter of interest do you have a Clymer workshop manual?
Thanks Olaf. Yes I do have the Clymer workshop manual but find that the wiring diagrams are not as my Imported American model coding etc is. regards. John

4Back to top Go down    Re: downloads on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:36 am

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
Hi John

I also more recently got my hands on the owners handbook for the RT. It came with wiring diagrams. I don't know what the forum view is on these but they looked ok to me. There are different editions of the handbook and mine was for the 84 K100. The forum has interactive wiring diagrams.....very slick too.

http://hrsbstaff.ednet.ns.ca/bvogel/K100/download/electrical/diagrams/interactive_diagrams.htm

You can sign in herewww.guinness.com

5Back to top Go down    Re: downloads on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:35 am

TeamJB

Yes Olaf my Clymer is for the K-Series 1995 - 1997 and a lot better than the usual Haynes manul.
I've also had the use of the Interactive diagrams from Ben Vogel but my wiring isn't the same colour coding which causes me to get more confused. But I'm getting there with much help from Inge and Ced. Galactic greyhound and others along the way on the BM Bikes forum too. This project has been on going for many months now because it was just a pile of bits when I acquired it Shocked It seems to have generated a lot of intrest since. Anything to do with BMW's is well supported by all you guys out there Very Happy A great group to be involved with for good honest support. You can follow the BM bikes forum to fully understand the situation as it's unfolded Olaf. The name in the forum is . Welding,Silver soldering or brazing.
Not to take anything away from this K-100 Forum which I will also be watching too.
Rgerads. John

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum