BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Caravaca

Last Saturday I spent some kms (300 kms in total) through southeast of Spain. Nice view of Mediterranean sea, water clean, cleanner as ever I seen, 22 centigader (warm) very sunny day and for lunch: nice seafood paella.
Great day, great kms with my k100 which engine sounded really nice. We avoid the highways the main part of the way. Here some pictures to share with my mates of this forum.

" />

" />

" />

Caravaca

By the way, the screen is too low for my high, can anyone tell me how to elevate the windscreen?

Life time member
Life time member
Lovely pics of a nice bike. I look forward to the day I can take a K to Spain.

Regarding the screen I don't think there is a way to raise it if the Fork clamps are as high as they can go.

Perhaps some sort of Laminar screen/lip like this onewill help deflect the air flow more for you.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

Bike: K100LT 1988. 0172363. AKA the Bullion Brick!
Mods: k1100 screen and stands

K1100rs 1995, Remus exhaust.

Caravaca

88KE wrote:Lovely pics of a nice bike. I look forward to the day I can take a K to Spain.

Regarding the screen I don't think there is a way to raise it if the Fork clamps are as high as they can go.

Perhaps some sort of Laminar screen/lip like this onewill help deflect the air flow more for you.
Thanks flor recomendation. I'm riding without screen because it's unusefully. Any way, it's nicer without windscreen.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum