BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    good bricks hard to find on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Mike Bergenstein

It's becoming impossible to find good k-bikes without parting with a couple of limbs. Seems that price is several thousand dollars or the owner has a specific trade in mind. Snatch em up if you can! Hard to find some of the better models here in the states. Mike from sunny Fla.

2Back to top Go down    Re: good bricks hard to find on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:53 am

Point-Seven-five

Life time member
Life time member
They are still usually a bargain when you consider what you are getting. With the number of bricks being chopped into cafe bikes and/or parted out, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future good examples start to appreciate in value.

1992 K100RS

Past:
1982 Honda FT500
1979 Honda XR185
1977 Honda XL125
1974 Honda XL125
1972 OSSA Pioneer 250
1968 Kawasaki 175

3Back to top Go down    Re: good bricks hard to find on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:50 pm

Motorbike Mike

Life time member
Life time member
@Point-Seven-five wrote:They are still usually a bargain when you consider what you are getting. With the number of bricks being chopped into cafe bikes and/or parted out, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future good examples start to appreciate in value.
Lets hope the K's do begin to gain some value AND the recognition they deserve, they're a great bike.
If you see one at a reasonable price, buy it-I will. Very Happy

4Back to top Go down    Re: good bricks hard to find on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Life time member
Life time member

Lets hope the K's do begin to gain some value AND the recognition they deserve, they're a great bike.

Originals will climb in Value for sure as the cafe and ratters chop up ever more. They're still really cheap hereas my recent acquisition will testify.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

Bike: K100LT 1988. 0172363. AKA the Bullion Brick!
Mods: k1100 screen and stands

K1100rs 1995, Remus exhaust.

5Back to top Go down    Re: good bricks hard to find on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Motorbike Mike

Life time member
Life time member
88KE wrote:

Originals will climb in Value for sure as the cafe and ratters chop up ever more. They're still really cheap hereas my recent acquisition will testify.
Are there pictures of the latest acquisition?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum