BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   want to buy luggage Empty want to buy luggage on Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:10 pm

twcarlisle

I am seeking side and trunk bags for 1985 RT in restorable or usable shape color is not important I have Z-bars

2Back to top Go down   want to buy luggage Empty Re: want to buy luggage on Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:41 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
I saw this ad on IBMWR, but don't know if they are still available. They are for a 1985 bike
Right Glovebox Cover -$15, 2-up stock seat-$90,rear cowl-$60, Flatlock saddlebags-$220. 87k100rt centerstand-$50.
Price: Make an offer.
See more at http://flickr.com/photos/cgheming/sets/72157604447052029/
Contact Chad H at <cghemwick@gmail.com >

For the topcase, I would recommand a GIVI.

Bert

3Back to top Go down   want to buy luggage Empty Re: want to buy luggage on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:55 pm

loon36u

I know you posted about the luggage in June and it's now August, but I just found and joined this forum.
I have a right side hard case (bag?). When my K100RT was one week old ( Sept. 1985-23 years ago !) , I was careless and did not get it secured properly and it fell off going about twenty MPH. As a result, it has scratches on the outer side. A little sanding and buffing would easily repair the damage.
If you can use it -a reasonable offer???

Loon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum