BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JAFMTL

JAFMTL
I see that these parts are in high demand. Does anyone know of any dealers or suppliers that might offer this stuff in Canada or the US? 

any help would be greatly appriciated.  JAFMTLWTB 1987+1989 k100 Standard Headlight Fairing / Radiator Cover in Canada or US Parts_10

MikeisonTV

MikeisonTV
Silver member
Silver member
I have the radiator cover, will need to be painted. But PM for Pics

Life time member
Life time member
Not North American continent I know but here's a link from an earlier post for the Rad Cowl. I imagine the headlight parts are harder to get over there. Try ebay and look at Spain Portugal Italy etc...a lot more naked bikes were sold in the Med countries.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

Bike: K100LT 1988. 0172363. AKA the Bullion Brick! Mods: k1100 screen and stands.
K1: 1990. 6374189. Custom Stealth Black paint.

Life time member
Life time member
Just to be 100% clear it is a k100 (not a k75) cowl you are looking for? They have a different angle due to the missing cylinder on the k75  Wink.

When looking for a headlight get the whole piece (an exploded parts diagram will help a lot) I have one on my K75 and it has a special backing plate that sits between the forks which is part of the headlight mount. Also check your triple clamp has screw holes to receive the mounting bolts for the backing plate. I had to strip the top fairing off my K11rs and thought I'd swap the headlight over and ride it naked for a bit but the lack of appropriate mounting holes made me stop in my tracks.....it's never as easy as it looks!!!

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

Bike: K100LT 1988. 0172363. AKA the Bullion Brick! Mods: k1100 screen and stands.
K1: 1990. 6374189. Custom Stealth Black paint.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum