BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    New member in The Netherlands on Sun May 08, 2016 6:44 pm

fishmore

Hi there fellow K-riders,

I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Martin and I live with my wife and 10-year old daugther in a small town just below of Amsterdam. Originating from Amsterdam we moved some years ago to this town to have more space and eventually I started to some fidling in the shed with motorbikes etc. Driving myself an FJR 1300 for some time know i thought let's try to create a caferacer based on a '94 K75 with 115k KM on the counter. As being an aircraft mechanic for several years with the greatest airline of the Netherlands this should be no issue. Laughing Laughing Just recently i have started with it and things are progressing quit well i must say. Front-end almost ready with new headlight, clipons and othe cafe stuff now starting with the rest. I' ll keep you all posted with my progress but I am sure I will also ask some advise regarding some changes as this thing doesn't need to fly but drive on the green roads of the lowlands overhere. Cool Kind regards, Martin ( aka Fishmore)

2Back to top Go down    Re: New member in The Netherlands on Sun May 08, 2016 8:47 pm

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Martin

Seems I pass your way occasionally as I go from Amsterdam to my daughter in Antwerpen. Now I can look out from the train and think you are out there somewhere....

Don't be afraid to ask questions here, everyone is very helpful and happy to answer anything. Best of luck with the rest of the project, looking forward to some photographs.

3Back to top Go down    Re: New member in The Netherlands on Sun May 08, 2016 9:23 pm

Brad-Man

Life time member
Life time member
Welcome!

And yes - pics please...

4Back to top Go down    Re: New member in The Netherlands on Sun May 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Viper357

Silver member
Silver member
Welcome to the forum

Yes, please post pics of your build

Cheers
Gary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum