BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    Warning light doesn't go out. on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:10 am

Danish biker

Silver member
Silver member
This morning the warning light didn't go out, as it normally does after using both brakes (abs). What could be wrong?

2Back to top Go down    Re: Warning light doesn't go out. on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:24 am

RicK G

VIP
VIP
That usually means the bulb is faulty or it maybe the brake switch on either front or back lever. It is not an ABS fault as that will flash that light and the ABS light in the speedo.

3Back to top Go down    Re: Warning light doesn't go out. on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:31 pm

Danish biker

Silver member
Silver member
Thanks. It was the rearlight bulp. I was as work and didn't have the manual. As soon as I came home I checked the manual and sure VERY simple. Well there is a first time for everything.

4Back to top Go down    Re: Warning light doesn't go out. on Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:35 pm

WoodyAUK75

Silver member
Silver member
Don't worry, I was the same the first time I had that problem. I took it to a mechanic thinking I needed brake work and he said " Doesn't that just mean the tail light has blown?" $2.00 later I was right.

5Back to top Go down    Re: Warning light doesn't go out. on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:28 pm

Danish biker

Silver member
Silver member
WoodyAUK75 wrote:Don't worry, I was the same the first time I had that problem. I took it to a mechanic thinking I needed brake work and he said " Doesn't that just mean the tail light has blown?" $2.00 later I was right.
Ha, ha I was thinking no Oil, no water = engine ruined, or at least new ABS $$$$$$$

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum