BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You can now order the forum stickers. Login and go to the "members only" forum. This is not available for guests yet....

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

touchwoodsden

Silver member
Silver member
Has anyone got a K100 gearbox that they have pulled apart because I need a tiny little bit which I have lost and canít find anywhere.
It is one of the tiny rollers which goes on the selector fork peg which runs in the selecter drum.
I have got two of them but the other one has decided to go AWOL
I have a spare good condition gearbox but donít really want to pull it apart for this one little bit and if someone has a scrap gearbox somewhere which they have taken apart, they may just have this part lying around.
Quite willing to pay beer money.
I am in the UK.

Thanks everyone

Dai

Life time member
Life time member
PM me. I still have the remains of LFB's 'box after January's crash. The part and P&P is FoC.

'03 Suzuki Blandit GSF600SK3 (NFS any more because wifey has claimed it)

touchwoodsden

Silver member
Silver member
@Dai wrote:PM me. I still have the remains of LFB's 'box after January's crash. The part and P&P is FoC.
Cheers. Dai. I will buy you a beer in the Ulster Hall ion Nov at NI beer festival :-)

4Back to top Go down    Thank you on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:52 pm

touchwoodsden

Silver member
Silver member
@touchwoodsden wrote:
@Dai wrote:PM me. I still have the remains of LFB's 'box after January's crash. The part and P&P is FoC.
Cheers. Dai. I will buy you a beer in the Ulster Hall ion Nov at NI beer festival :-)
Good evening Dai.
I definitely owe you a large beer. Envelope arrived today in good order with three little rollers in. That is most kind. Thank you plus a double result, the stamp on the envelope was not franked so a little tiny profit.
I will pop a few quid into the air ambulance.
Kindest regards.
James

Dai

Life time member
Life time member

'03 Suzuki Blandit GSF600SK3 (NFS any more because wifey has claimed it)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum