BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    watching Isle of Man TT from Canada on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:30 pm

Crazy Frog

admin
admin
Downloading movies or TV programs is illegal in most of the countries, but streaming videos is legal. Very Happy
I am using Kodi on few laptops and plug them on my TVs.
For people not knowing Kodi, here are very simple instructions to install it on your computer:
Download KODi from here (select the Operating system of your computer and download the installer)
When Kodi is installed, you have to install addons.
This is very easy!
We will start with FilmOn.TV where you can watch the TT.
Go to this page and follow the procedure.
When filmon.TV is installed, start Kodi, click on VIDEOS, Videos addons and select FilmOn.TV
Select UK Live TV, then scroll down until you see ITV4(101). Click on it and enjoy the race.
It's on at 8:00pm GMT and 1am GMT.
If you like to watch movies, install EXODUS
Enjoy this free and legal application.
CF

2Back to top Go down    Re: watching Isle of Man TT from Canada on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:19 pm

Ringfad

Life time member
Life time member
Luckily I can receive Itv4 via satellite and have just watched tonights edition. I did work on my K1 forks first. The TT coverage has been brilliant all week but unfortunately it looks like rain for the Senior on Friday. Highly recommended viewing. The electric bikes will be on tomorrow !

;BMW;K100RS Style Black 1987 105K Km ;BMW; K1 Black 1993 51KKm ;BMW;K1100RSRed 1993 70k miles ;BMW; K100 16V Black (ex ElectricMonk)

3Back to top Go down    Re: watching Isle of Man TT from Canada on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Dai

Life time member
Life time member
Oddly enough, Grumpy here has never really been interested in the roundy-roundy stuff... Shocked

'03 Suzuki Blandit GSF600SK3 (NFS any more because wifey has claimed it)

4Back to top Go down    lost my mouse? on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:22 pm

kennybob

Silver member
Silver member
i followed the instructions here and got the program and addons loaded, but when trying to select itv4 it gave an error.

in addition when i move to another application such as firefox, the mouse is not visible unless i close the kodi app. running on a macbook.

would love to see some TT action, especially the electrics.

5Back to top Go down    Re: watching Isle of Man TT from Canada on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:31 pm

Crazy Frog

admin
admin
@kennybob wrote:i followed the instructions here and got the program and addons loaded, but when trying to select itv4 it gave an error.

in addition when i move to another application such as firefox, the mouse is not visible unless i close the kodi app. running on a macbook.

would love to see some TT action, especially the electrics.

Sorry Kennybob, but the only experience that I have on a macbook and Kodi is with bootcamp and Windows.
However, I have a lot of friends running it in OSX on a macbook.
CF

6Back to top Go down    Re: watching Isle of Man TT from Canada on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:35 am

TacKler

Life time member
Life time member
Fox Sports have the hourly wrap at 3:30 in the arvo. Just finished watching today's session. Unfortunately it has not been fatality free.

Went to the TT back in '90 and lusted after a K75S on the steam racket on the way over. The rest is history.......

7Back to top Go down    Re: watching Isle of Man TT from Canada on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:44 pm

sidecar paul

Life time member
Life time member
The organisers of this weekend's camping rally set up a TV in the marquee so we could watch the TT on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I just happened to have taken my Honda RS125R with me (on a trailer behind the outfit), so I wheeled it into the marquee to provide the perfect seat for watching! cheers

Paul.

Nice view from my tent, eh what?

8Back to top Go down    Re: watching Isle of Man TT from Canada on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Ringfad

Life time member
Life time member
Nice back drop :-)

I enjoyed last night's show (Saturday) , with a couple of Craft Beers.

Afitting end to a good week in the IOM, with a BMW win in the Senior.

I am obviously biased coming from Northern Ireland but we nearly sawa 134 mph lap by Michael Dunlop.

The electric bikes earlier in the week were a bit of a disappointment, with so few entries.

;BMW;K100RS Style Black 1987 105K Km ;BMW; K1 Black 1993 51KKm ;BMW;K1100RSRed 1993 70k miles ;BMW; K100 16V Black (ex ElectricMonk)

9Back to top Go down    Re: watching Isle of Man TT from Canada on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:44 pm

kennybob

Silver member
Silver member
@sidecar paul wrote: I just happened to have taken my Honda RS125R with me

Nice view from my tent, eh what?
Those little 2 strokes are the most fun to ride and the best bang for the money--i love mine too and it sits in a prominent position on my workbench...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum