BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello to everyone from Croatia Empty Hello to everyone from Croatia on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:18 am

ringooo

ringooo
Hello! My name is Drazen and I live in Rijeka, Croatia. I bought K75 RT `96, and as you can see on photo it is different then original, bought in this condition. I have a plan for converting it to some scrambler-ish look. I came to this forum from flyingbrick. That is all for beginning.Hello to everyone from Croatia 13319710

2Back to top Go down   Hello to everyone from Croatia Empty Re: Hello to everyone from Croatia on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:45 am

brickrider2

brickrider2
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome from the other side of  our world!   It's good to have you with us.

3Back to top Go down   Hello to everyone from Croatia Empty Re: Hello to everyone from Croatia on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:52 am

Brad-Man

Brad-Man
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome!

4Back to top Go down   Hello to everyone from Croatia Empty Re: Hello to everyone from Croatia on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:25 am

Viper357

Viper357
Silver member
Silver member
Welcome from Australia

Hello to everyone from Croatia 177912

5Back to top Go down   Hello to everyone from Croatia Empty Re: Hello to everyone from Croatia on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:40 pm

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Hiya. Pull up a stool and join in.

'03 Suzuki Blandit GSF600SK3 (NFS any more because wifey has claimed it)

6Back to top Go down   Hello to everyone from Croatia Empty Re: Hello to everyone from Croatia on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:05 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome aboard drazen

a nice looking bike to start with .

have fun with the build

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OHello to everyone from Croatia Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

7Back to top Go down   Hello to everyone from Croatia Empty Re: Hello to everyone from Croatia on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:36 am

nino

Life time member
Life time member
Bog Dražene. Hello Drazen

8Back to top Go down   Hello to everyone from Croatia Empty Re: Hello to everyone from Croatia on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:50 am

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Hi and welcome Drazen.

BIG D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum