BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You can now order the forum stickers. Login and go to the "members only" forum. This is not available for guests yet....

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    Bagster Update on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:10 am

LeonW

Hi everybody,
a few weeks ago I posted a question about the correct Bagster tank cover to suit my 84 K 100 RS. Based on the answers I got from members I ordered a cover from Moto Legends in UK.
it is model 1313U and fits a treat. What's better is that it arrived in sunny Goulburn NSW three weeks after I placed the order.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers
Leon

2Back to top Go down    Re: Bagster Update on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:54 am

duck

Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for the update with a part number.

Got any pics of the fit? Are the sides above the RS knee panels?

86 K75C Turbo w/ paralever
94 K1100RS
93 K1100LT (x2)
91 K1
93 K75S (K11 front end)
91 K75S
14 Yamaha WR250R
http://www.ClassicKBikes.com

3Back to top Go down    Re: Bagster Update on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:43 am

LeonW

Its still a bit tight as the weather here is cool and I haven't run the motor to warm up the tank. However, when it stretches a bit it should cover the tank completely; fit down behind the knee panels and the holes will line up with the tank badges and filler cap. All the brackets and straps fit. I thought there might be an issue refitting the knee panels over the tank cover, but no such drama. I'll send a pic when I get it settled in a bit.
Cheers
Leon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum