BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Oil Pressure , Need Help Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:40 pm

Warhammer

Warhammer
ok so i have a 85 k100 that i got as a basket case and got it up and running and i just noticed right after i changed the oil that when i start it up the oil level in the sight glass doesn't drop at all for quite some time like 2 or 3 min. before there is any drop in the oil level at all
and im thinking maybe the oil pick up might be clogged or the oil pump might be bad i don't know what do you think ?

when i changed the oil i used Royal Purp. 20/50

2Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:20 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Does the oil light work as it should, come on when the key is turned on and go out when running?
Is there oil in the top end under the cam cover?

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:35 pm

BobT

BobT
Life time member
Life time member
If you wanted your oil to circulate and bring up the pressure quickly then you should have used 10/50 or 5/40. So much wear occurs on startup because the engine is running before the thick oil has time to get around.
I would never put 20/50 in any of my old or new bikes.

4Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Warhammer

Warhammer
i used 20/50 because here in Phoenix Az , USA i have to deal with 120 degree F. temp in the summer & i have ran that same oil in all my bikes and none of them have ever had this problem on my BMW R1200C 2 seconds after startup you can see the oil level in the sight glass drop
as for the oil light , there isn't one anymore i did however take out the old pressure sensor and put a pressure gage on it and almost zero pressure for almost 2 min. then it slowly came up to 28psi
i pulled the bottom pan and the pump assembly everything look's as it should but im wondering if maybe the spring on the pressure relief valve might be bad or the O ring that seals the pick up tube

5Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:43 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I would say the only option is to take the pickup and pump apart and investigate.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

6Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:01 am

BobT

BobT
Life time member
Life time member
It is very hot here in the south of France too, many summer days can be 40c. I would never dream of using 40 year old oil technology in any bike or car. My diesel car uses the manufacturers recommended 5/30 oil.
Whatever the outside temperature it is the first number on the oil that determines how quickly it circulates, the lower the better. If the outside air temperature made that much difference then our house aircon would struggle in the summer.

7Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:09 pm

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
BobT wrote: I would never dream of using 40 year old oil technology in any bike or car.
I wholeheartedly agree. I would never want my dreams to be about motorcycle lubricants either. Laughing

8Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:19 pm

Warhammer

Warhammer
Actually the Manufacturer's Recommended oil for a 1985 BMW K-100 Operating in 100 degree + Fahrenheit temp. is 20/50 maybe i should have been more clear as to the fact that the oil i'm using is not the problem it's mechanical i know this because this bike didn't have this problem 3 week's ago and none of the other 3 BMW's i have all running the same oil have this problem or have ever had this problem but i do thank you for your reply

9Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:58 pm

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
It should not do that, its as if you're running it for 2 mins on residue oil somehow. must be a clogged pick up. That gauge for the oil pressure is that directly attached to the motor or via a oil tube line run up to the instruments cluster

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

10Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
Warhammer wrote:
Actually the Manufacturer's Recommended oil for a 1985 BMW K-100 Operating in 100 degree + Fahrenheit temp. is 20/50 . . .
I agree that the oil grade isn't the problem. The oil type is appropriate for that climate. The difficulty stems from the bike's being a basket-case and needing a greater degree of cleaning and inspection than just a well-used bike. As Rick G indicated, thoroughly inspecting the combination pump and components might be the appropriate course now.

11Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
"Actually the Manufacturer's Recommended oil for a 1985 BMW K-100 Operating in 100 degree + Fahrenheit temp. is 20/50 maybe i should have been more clear as to the fact that the oil I'm using is not the problem"

Straight from BMW and I dare say they know more about their engines than anyone else.
Oil Pressure , Need Help Page_210

12Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
I think Rick's right - it needs a pan strip and inspection.

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

13Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:41 pm

Warhammer

Warhammer
pulled the pan & oil/coolant pump , everything look's good except the O ring that seals the pick up tube it looks dry and very brittle , so ordered all new O rings and went ahead and ordered a new spring for the pressure relief valve the one that i took  out im sure it was the org. from 85
anyway parts should be here middle of the week so we will just have to see then 
the oil presure gage i attached directly to the oil pump by removing the OEM pressure sensor 
Oil Pressure , Need Help K1001310

14Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
28psi is fat too low for a K100 it should be at least 45 and up to 60psi so maybe the pump has a lot of end float in the gears which would account for it not drawing up the oil as well.
One thing to be careful of is that there is one brand of filter (can't remember which now) that has a coating on it and it comes off when in contact with the oil and clogs the intake. This is not the case with yours but thought I would say it for the benefit of all.

15Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:34 am

Point-Seven-five

Point-Seven-five
Life time member
Life time member
RickG, I believe the filter of which you speak is the Fram which has that coating so you can unscrew it with oily hands without a wrench.  Because it is such a crappy unit from the point of filtering efficiency and manufacturing quality it should be avoided in any event.

Speaking of filters, if I am not mistaken, the filter is downstream of the oil pump and as such, if it is not tight, it can leak oil back into the oil pan.  Obviously this is not good for the engine.  While in the engine, it might be a good idea to change the filter and make sure it is screwed in.

Past:
1994 K75RT "Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS"
1988 K100RS SE "Special Ed"
1994 K75S "Cheetos"
1992 K100RS "Moby Brick" R.I.P.
1982 Honda FT500
1979 Honda XR185
1977 Honda XL125
1974 Honda XL125
1972 OSSA Pioneer 250
1968 Kawasaki 175

16Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:17 am

Basic2

Basic2
Platinum member
Platinum member
Hi Warhammer,
Have you checked the oil filter is on tight? There may be an old extra gasket on the filter mount preventing proper sealing.

17Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:06 am

BobT

BobT
Life time member
Life time member
I find it very strange that people want the latest radial tyres and the latest fuel etc for their bike then are happy to use 30 year oil oils with a viscosity chart that is also 30 years old. You are never going to see API SG 5/40 on that chart because the never made it back then.
Your bike use what you want, I cannot get 30 year old oil specs as they don't make API SB anymore, and it is not that good compared to a modern oil.

18Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:00 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I will agree that modern oils are so much better than 30 years ago that is why I don't use 30 year old oil but buy modern mineral oil of the recommended viscosity.

Last edited by RicK G on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

19Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:28 am

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
BobT wrote:I find it very strange that people want the latest radial tyres . . .
I don't want them; my bike doesn't need them. I do spend on Arai helmets though and I did buy a riding jacket with 23 zippers. It was on sale.
cheers

20Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:31 pm

Warhammer

Warhammer
Thanks guy's for all the Help even Bob T , that for some reason is stuck in lala land about oil maybe in France they just do things different and that's Cool maybe it's just a fetish i don't know or care !!! LoL !!!
But i do know this Royal Purple 20/50 is just about the most modern up to date advanced full synthetic Motor Oil that is out there on the market here in the USA today and that's what i Run. 
I HAVE 
1998 BMW R1200C , running Royal Purple 20/50 that has 48,460 miles on it (bought with 7,000 miles on it)
1999 BMW R1200c , running Royal Purple 20/50 that has 66,211 miles on it (bought with 11,000 miles on it)
1989 BMW K100 , running Royal Purple 20/50 it has over 100,000 miles on it (bought with 67,000 miles on it)
1985 BMW K100 , the bike in question running Royal Purple 20/50 with god knows how many miles on it.
i my self have put a lil over 3000 miles on it that's why i changed the oil (every 3000 miles) that started this hole thread because again here in Phoenix Arizona we have hot and i mean hot summers i have seen 120 fahrenheit that's like 47 or 48 Celsius to all the guy's across the big pond
So that's a lil over 130,000 miles total riding on Royal Purple 20/50 in some of the hottest temperatures there is to ride in so i know for a fact that the oil is not the cause of this and for where i live and ride it is for a fact the right oil i should be running i really hope this puts a end to the argument over oil

21Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:12 pm

klompy the grey brick

klompy the grey brick
VIP
VIP
Basic 2 may have hit the nail on the head asI recently found that exact problem on bith my K's....and yes it reduces oil pressure and also flow...and simulates having a clapped out oil pump.

quick easy check too...and continue with the high quality modern 20W50 as it works just fine.

Chassis number0019026
Vehicle code0503
SeriesK589
ModelK 100 RS 83 (0502 ( 0503 )
Body typeK 100 RS 83 (0502
Catalog modelECE
Production date1984 / 07
Engine0513)

Oil Pressure , Need Help Au-log10

22Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:29 pm

BobT

BobT
Life time member
Life time member
"even Bob T , that for some reason is stuck in lala land about oil maybe in France they just do things different and that's Cool maybe it's just a fetish i don't know or care !!! LoL !!!"

But Bob T has not spent his life in lala land he spent most of it in the UK and Germany working as an aircraft engineer. 
They do things different in France for sure but they know about engineering, they managed to build that great symbol of Americanism, the statue of liberty, and look how long that has lasted.
Royal Purple oil is not available in Europe.

23Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
BobT wrote:Royal Purple oil is not available in Europe.
Royalty is though. It's a trade-off, like so many things seem to be. Laughing

24Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:31 pm

Warhammer

Warhammer
Bob i wasn't trying to insult you , i was just having a lil fun i guess American humor and French humor is a lot like oil viscosity , there just not the same  cheers , that was also American Humor for all my K Bike brothers across the pond , and Bob i would love to ride with you some time if i ever get over to France or if you ever make it over here i would love to show you around the southwest

25Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:24 am

BobT

BobT
Life time member
Life time member
French humour? You mean me? English born and bred, but with a German mother.
I live in France because the weather is much hotter than Britain and gives a longer biking season. I also live here to provide a base for the Irish contingent when they visit. I live here because the food is better, the people are friendlier and the cost of living is much lower than Britain, and that last point allowed me to retire at 45 and enjoy life on the empty French roads.
England and France have a lot in common (apart from language) in that between them they invented or were the first: To fly an aircraft. Invented the Jet engine. Invented the railway train. Invented the hovercraft. Invented the steam catapult for aircraft carriers. Built the statue of liberty, discovered America and Australia and many more things. 
This part of southern France was once part of England, not a colony, but England as a country, but then the French wanted it. England fought a 100 year war over it and lost.
I will never be French because it takes at least 80 years of living here to be be that lucky and I'll be dead by then.

26Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:32 am

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
Ah yes we Eccentrics love to visit BobT and Jude..!

Trust me, wonderful place and they know some beautiful places!. And from experience not much he doesn't know about engines...just don't ask him for T cut......

1983 K100RS 0011157 Fricka 606 Alaska Blue 29,495 miles Damn K Pox Its a Bat outta Hell Now 58,200 miles. 
1996 K1100LT 0233004 Lohengrin Mystic Red 38,000 miles currently 48,061 miles.
1983 K100RS 0004449 Odette R100 colours 58,000 miles. Sprint fairing now 61,190 miles

Past:
1968 Yamaha 80 YG1
1971 Yamaha 125 YAS-1
1968 Honda 125 SS
1970 Honda CD 175
1973 Honda CB500-4
Honda CX 500

27Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:26 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
"discovered America and Australia and many more things."
Christopher Columbus was Italian and working for Queen Isobella of Spain and I believe he is credited with the discovery of the Americas. Although I have a sneaking feeling the original inhabitants already knew about it. I also believe that America was known about as far back as 9th century CE but they managed to hush it up till Chris Columbus opened his big mouth.

The Dutch knew of the existence of the Australian continent in the 16th century but called it New Holland. Although the Australian aborigines knew of its existence at least 49,000 years prior to that.
Now lets hear what else the Poms and Frogs "discovered" Laughing

28Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:31 am

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
RicK G wrote:I also believe that America was known about as far back as 9th century CE but they managed to hush it up till Chris Columbus opened his big mouth.
All hail St.Brendan and the Irish!!!! We even beat the Vikings to the Good Ol' USA (somewhen about 500 CE) Very Happy

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

29Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:29 am

BobT

BobT
Life time member
Life time member
RicK G wrote:"discovered America and Australia and many more things."
Christopher Columbus was Italian and working for Queen Isobella of Spain and I believe he is credited with the discovery of the Americas. Although I have a sneaking feeling the original inhabitants already knew about it. I also believe that America was known about as far back as 9th century CE but they managed to hush it up till Chris Columbus opened his big mouth.

The Dutch knew of the existence of the Australian continent in the 16th century but called it New Holland. Although the Australian aborigines knew of its existence at least 49,000 years prior to that.
Now lets hear what else the Poms and Frogs "discovered" Laughing
Sorry Rick I should have realised that it was the Dutch, that must be why you all speak Dutch and have the Dutch queen as your head of state. No need to be embarrassed about your roots there.  Razz

30Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:39 am

klompy the grey brick

klompy the grey brick
VIP
VIP
Us dutch were far too fussy when we discovered Rottnest island which had sand and very little fresh water....just hit the wrong end of the continent...meanwhile the english and french finally found the East coast years later ...the Brits winning by a nose...

Cheers KKlompy

Chassis number0019026
Vehicle code0503
SeriesK589
ModelK 100 RS 83 (0502 ( 0503 )
Body typeK 100 RS 83 (0502
Catalog modelECE
Production date1984 / 07
Engine0513)

Oil Pressure , Need Help Au-log10

31Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:43 am

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
Amerigo Vespucci was an Italian explorer and cartographer who.....died in 1512......and whose Latin name was Americus and who had found the New World before Christopher Columbus and who was involved in organising some of Columbus' expeditions. 14th and 15th centuries were times of real exploration with what were really very primitive ships. Part of Irish history is that these ships required enormous amounts of timber and oak of a particular type and England as a seafaring nation was using all her timber to build ships, so she needed to look abroad for trees from Ireland then further afield from the Americas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci

But we do most certainly know St Brendan went there......and the reason we do know is that he also got back to tell the tales!!

1983 K100RS 0011157 Fricka 606 Alaska Blue 29,495 miles Damn K Pox Its a Bat outta Hell Now 58,200 miles. 
1983 K100RS 0004449 Odette R100 colours 58,000 miles. Sprint fairing now 61,190 miles

Past:
1968 Yamaha 80 YG1
1971 Yamaha 125 YAS-1
1968 Honda 125 SS
1970 Honda CD 175
1973 Honda CB500-4
Honda CX 500

32Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:22 am

BobT

BobT
Life time member
Life time member
92KK 84WW Olaf wrote:Amerigo Vespucci was an Italian explorer and cartographer who.....died in 1512......and whose Latin name was Americus and who had found the New World before Christopher Columbus and who was involved in organising some of Columbus' expeditions. 14th and 15th centuries were times of real exploration with what were really very primitive ships. Part of Irish history is that these ships required enormous amounts of timber and oak of a particular type and England as a seafaring nation was using all her timber to build ships, so she needed to look abroad for trees from Ireland then further afield from the Americas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci

But we do most certainly know St Brendan went there......and the reason we do know is that he also got back to tell the tales!!
Olaf, you do realise that there is only one true saint and that is Roque saint Christophe.

33Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:52 am

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
Oil Pressure , Need Help Olafs_10

Are the natives friendly???

Past:
1968 Yamaha 80 YG1
1971 Yamaha 125 YAS-1
1968 Honda 125 SS
1970 Honda CD 175
1973 Honda CB500-4
Honda CX 500

34Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:57 am

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Your talking about Saints, there a model of Triumph aint they.
Someone give Warhammer a nudge he seems to have dozed off.

He's been sent to check on if the old O ring seal is still on the pump. Is that all we've got him to do?????

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

35Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:47 am

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
K75cster wrote:Your talking about Saints, there a model of Triumph aint they.
Someone give Warhammer a nudge he seems to have dozed off.

He's been sent to check on if the old O ring seal is still on the pump. Is that all we've got him to do?????

Triumph Saint police bike...

S top
A nything
I n
N o
T ime

Now he has found the missing O ring it's now up on eBay. I bet we have all done something like that some time.  I remember a friend rebuilding an engine and was all back in the bike ready to go and I picked up something off the floor and asked him what's that. He informed me it was a piston ring, which I already knew but the look on his face said it all........Funny how when you rebuild anything you end up with a load of left over bits.

Past:
1968 Yamaha 80 YG1
1971 Yamaha 125 YAS-1
1968 Honda 125 SS
1970 Honda CD 175
1973 Honda CB500-4
Honda CX 500

36Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:04 am

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks Olaf. I never knew the reason behind the name.

37Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:17 am

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
It was a funny one but for me I was always curious as to how such a name could have come about considering names like Thruxton, Bonneville etc were more the norm.

Past:
1968 Yamaha 80 YG1
1971 Yamaha 125 YAS-1
1968 Honda 125 SS
1970 Honda CD 175
1973 Honda CB500-4
Honda CX 500

38Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:55 pm

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks Olaf, Wonder how Warhammer is getting on. Wonder if he spotted a spare seal stuck on the pickup yet

39Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:20 pm

92KK 84WW Olaf

Life time member
Life time member
Oil Pressure , Need Help 10609510

Past:
1968 Yamaha 80 YG1
1971 Yamaha 125 YAS-1
1968 Honda 125 SS
1970 Honda CD 175
1973 Honda CB500-4
Honda CX 500

40Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:50 am

Warhammer

Warhammer
Im still out here , and still waiting on parts to come in from Germany it would appear that no one here in the states have the pressure relief valve spring did find a extra gasket on the damn oil filter and that was probably the problem but i decided to rebuild the oil pump and the water pump wile it's down im also making up new throttle and clutch cables

41Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:18 am

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
Well done Warhammer, the culprit identified. Yep if your down there, it's going to supply you with satisfaction to know it's all done.

42Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:41 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Don't think there are many who haven't been caught by that one.

43Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re : oil pressure,need help Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:08 am

audibob

audibob
Life time member
Life time member
Although I have never managed to double up the oil filter seal.. yet..

I have to admit to spending a day looking for my filter removal socket.... only to find it still on the filter inside the cover .   

Knew I had put it somewhere safe....

Glad you sorted it Warhammer.

Bob

Triumph T 140V Bonneville
Triumph T150 Trident
Honda CB750 F1
Cz 175
Yamaha XS 750
R 100/7
R 80
K100 LT
K100 LT current bike

44Back to top Go down   Oil Pressure , Need Help Empty Re: Oil Pressure , Need Help Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:49 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
And you take it where ever you go. Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum