BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


David Nimrod

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
Sat. 11th Feb. 2017 ~

Finding it may be a Challenge

Redhill Marina
Redhill Lock,
Ratcliffe-on-Soar
Nottinghamshire,
NG11 0EB


Free Parking right outside.

See You There!

Anytime from 09-00hrs


__________________________________________________
What I'm out for is a good time
All the rest is Propaganda!
    

Snod Blatter

avatar
Platinum member
Platinum member
Come on Mr Nimrod, you must be joking.. It's a snow day!


__________________________________________________
1989 K100RS SE ABS 8v VIN: 0149214
Others: 1.5 x Honda CBX250RS-E, '94 CB250, '95 TRX850
http://justbikethings.blogspot.co.uk/
    

David Nimrod

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
Snod Blatter wrote:Come on Mr Nimrod, you must be joking.. It's a snow day!


Well, half a dozen bikes turned up (hardy GS types), plus another half dozen in cars & vans (inc. me & the wife, in the MX-5).

It was fun, but sadly the food itself was just average, being slightly less good than the breakfast served at the cafe on the A46.

The search for the perfect 'full fry' continues...


__________________________________________________
What I'm out for is a good time
All the rest is Propaganda!
    

Born Again Eccentric

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
David Nimrod wrote:Well, half a dozen bikes turned up (hardy GS types), plus another half dozen in cars & vans (inc. me & the wife, in the MX-5).
It was fun, but sadly the food itself was just average, being slightly less good than the breakfast served at the cafe on the A46.
The search for the perfect 'full fry' continues...
Sorry I didn't make it...waking up to a covering of snow on the ground was not conducive to riding North for anything less than the perfect breakfast! Instead, I had to go and pick up a car for my daughter and then spend the rest of a rather chilly day in my garage (cussing & cursing) putting Gretel's fairing back on.

In your quest for the perfect full fry, perhaps you need to venture a little further afield... Stradbally Fayre is definitely worth the ride for a Full Irish.


__________________________________________________

Paul

"Heidi" K100LT 1991 (Grey) (VIN 0190172 Engine No. 104EB 2590 2213) - 5th owner. January 2014 (34,000 - 61,000 miles and counting....)
"Gretel" K100LT 1989 (Silver Grey) (VIN 0177324 Engine No. 104EA 2789 2211) - 4th+ owner. September 2015 (58,500miles and counting....). Cat C Insurancewrite-off rebuild Feb 17
"Donor" K100LT 1990 (Red) (VIN 0178091 Engine No. 4489 2024) - 6th & final owner (crash write-off now donor bike). June 2012 (73,000 miles) to November 2013 (89,500 miles)
    

David Nimrod

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
Born Again Eccentric wrote:
In your quest for the perfect full fry, perhaps you need to venture a little further afield... Stradbally Fayre is definitely worth the ride for a Full Irish.

Now, that sounds like an idea!

Hope to see you next time...

And roll on, the Spring


__________________________________________________
What I'm out for is a good time
All the rest is Propaganda!
    

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum