BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

robmack

robmack
Life time member
Life time member
Bert,

I'm recently encountering a problem with the K100-forum posting function when using Chrome or Firefox under Linux Mint 18.  For the past couple of weeks (as far as I can tell), I have been unable to submit postings to any of the forum threads nor reply to any inbox messages.  The editor is presented to me for inputting my text but, when I submit, the browser hangs for 3 minutes then I get a forum-generated page with a 102502 code followed by the message "No post mode specified".  Otherwise I'm able to view the forum threads no problem. 

I'm posting this message using another computer running Windows 7 and IE11 which is only a work around for me at the moment.  Can you suggest anything that I can do to resolve this issue?

Gaz

Gaz
Life time member
Life time member
Hello Robmac, saw your post and thought I would try a post with Linux Mint 17 using Firefox which I run under VM Ware on my old Mac.

If this post works alright then it might be worth looking at any differences between Mint 17 and Mint 18. I'll post a picture below as well just as a test.

Posting functionality under Linux Mint failing Image10

Cheers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum