BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Back to top Go down   Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 2 Empty Re: Let RossKKo ride with you on Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:02 pm

Gaz

Life time member
Life time member
I have had a reply from Mrs Rosskko thanking us for thinking of them and some of the family members are keen to make the trip this year. Initial indication is that they will stay overnight in Bathurst on Saturday.

I will stay in touch with them as we zero in on the date and plans come together.

Cheers

52Back to top Go down   Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 2 Empty Re: Let RossKKo ride with you on Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:24 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
@Saxon7 wrote:Ok Charlie, if you're up for a camp at Sofala then I'm in too, no worries. :-) Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 2 112350
We can take our own tucker and I'll supply some Fireball or Jaegermeister in case it gets chilly.
I'd rather camp there than at O'Connell. The next time I see Sean Kelly I'll probably get myself arrested.
Cheers
Sean

I forgot the Kelly factor Sean.

Will see you at Sofala with the other Sirens.

Al

'87 K100RT with Paralever backend

"When I'm too old and too foolish to handle a sidecar I'll buy a Sportsbike"

Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 2 K-dogs10

53Back to top Go down   Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 2 Empty Re: Let RossKKo ride with you on Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:24 am

Saxon7

Saxon7
Life time member
Life time member
Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 2 112350

54Back to top Go down   Let RossKKo ride with you - Page 2 Empty Re: Let RossKKo ride with you on Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:49 am

micK73

micK73
Just got the bike put on club rego so the old RossKKo plates have now returned to the RMS.
Unsure of my travel plans but interested to seeing everyone on the Sunday.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum