BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   85 K100 Luftmeister Fairing, 60K, $3000 Empty 85 K100 Luftmeister Fairing, 60K, $3000 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:19 am

SteveFord

SteveFord
A Triumph Sprint has been dangled under my nose so I think I'm going to go sell two bikes and go for it.
I bought this recently from a fellow in Arizona, rode it a few times and then Winter hit.
It starts right up and runs and shifts fine but it needs a going through to make sure everything is up to par.  
New brake pads, brake lines and tires would be a real good idea.  Steering stem bearings need to be snugged up - a weekend spent fooling around to get the machine in order is required.
Everything works fine aside from the dash lights; Dai was nice enough to send me new light housings but I've been too much of a slug to install them yet.  
I bought this for a two up touring bike but my wife isn't really much of a motorcyclist - that all stopped when we got married.  Imagine that!
The bike is in good shape but it's not perfect.
Located in Central PA, machine is as described.

I can't get a photo to load but there's one in the K Bike Registstry.

Last edited by SteveFord on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

SteveFord

SteveFord
Nary a nibble so that means I'd better keep it!

This will make a good late Spring project to get it to where I want it to be.
Consider this ad pulled, please.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum