BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    Greetings from Copenhagen, Denmark. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:11 pm

SorenK

Having restored and ridden motorcycles for the past 40 years, I have now bought my first BMW.  
I never paid much attention to the K100, but when i happened to look closer at a few samples, it was love at first sight.  
Come to think about it, I have never before bought a bike which actually ran.  Nice feeling.

Really hard to tell it is 33 years old.   Smile

Woodie

It's beautiful!  My K is also 33 years old.  A somewhat accidental purchase in that I knew nothing about the K's prior to getting mine late this past winter.  I am absolutely sold on them now.  I have a whole bunch of family in Denmark and would love to do a tour by motorbike some time.

Cheers, Andrew Frandsen

SorenK

Thanks, Woodie.  Apart from the love of classic bikes, we share some national connections.  I had the good fortune to work a couple of years in Toronto in the mid 80's. I still have (and occasionally drive) the Honda CB360 I purchased there. 
/sK

Honda CB360,   1975

duck

Life time member
Life time member
Looks like a very nice specimen. Very Happy  It has the newer side cases which are much better than the original earlier ones.

WelKome.

86 K75C Turbo w/ paralever
94 K1100RS
93 K1100LT (x2)
91 K1
93 K75S (K11 front end)
91 K75S
14 Yamaha WR250R
http://www.ClassicKBikes.com

jkh

Smuk mc - flot farve
Velkommen til K100 forum. Her er masser af god viden som jeg har haft nytte af i forbindelse med vedligehold af min K75RT.

In english:
Beautifull mc - nice colour
Welcome to the K100 forum. Here is a lot of usefull information that i have used in servicing ,my K75RT

k-rider

Life time member
Life time member
hej søren 

velkommen til 😎

k-rider

7Back to top Go down    Welcome on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:06 pm

tagaz

Silver member
Silver member
Welcome from Kingman, AZ USA

Have met a few folk last week from Denmark here on holiday to check out Route 66.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum