BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Greetings from Copenhagen, Denmark.  Empty Greetings from Copenhagen, Denmark. Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:11 pm

SorenK

SorenK
Having restored and ridden motorcycles for the past 40 years, I have now bought my first BMW.  
I never paid much attention to the K100, but when i happened to look closer at a few samples, it was love at first sight.  
Come to think about it, I have never before bought a bike which actually ran.  Nice feeling.

Greetings from Copenhagen, Denmark.  1984-b10
Really hard to tell it is 33 years old.   Smile

Woodie

Woodie
Life time member
Life time member
It's beautiful!  My K is also 33 years old.  A somewhat accidental purchase in that I knew nothing about the K's prior to getting mine late this past winter.  I am absolutely sold on them now.  I have a whole bunch of family in Denmark and would love to do a tour by motorbike some time.

Cheers, Andrew Frandsen

"Keep your stick on the ice.  We're all in this together."  Red Green

SorenK

SorenK
Thanks, Woodie.  Apart from the love of classic bikes, we share some national connections.  I had the good fortune to work a couple of years in Toronto in the mid 80's. I still have (and occasionally drive) the Honda CB360 I purchased there. 
/sK

Honda CB360,   1975

duck

duck
Life time member
Life time member
Looks like a very nice specimen. Very Happy  It has the newer side cases which are much better than the original earlier ones.

WelKome.

86 K75C Turbo w/ paralever
94 K1100RS
93 K1100LT
91 K1
93 K75S (K11 front end)
91 K75S (K1 front end)
14 Yamaha WR250R
98 Taxi Cab K1200RS
14 K1600GT
http://www.ClassicKBikes.com

jkh

jkh
Smuk mc - flot farve
Velkommen til K100 forum. Her er masser af god viden som jeg har haft nytte af i forbindelse med vedligehold af min K75RT.

In english:
Beautifull mc - nice colour
Welcome to the K100 forum. Here is a lot of usefull information that i have used in servicing ,my K75RT

k-rider

k-rider
Life time member
Life time member
hej søren 

velkommen til 😎

k-rider

7Back to top Go down   Greetings from Copenhagen, Denmark.  Empty Welcome Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:06 pm

tagaz

tagaz
Silver member
Silver member
Welcome from Kingman, AZ USA

Have met a few folk last week from Denmark here on holiday to check out Route 66.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum