BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

propav8r

propav8r
Hey all, first off, I'm looking for two pieces of bodywork for my '85 K100RS. I've marked the panels below. I'd prefer them in that light green/silver color (dunno what it's called exactly), but color isn't terribly important.

If you happen to have a belly pan at a reasonable price, I'd be interested in that too, but it's not make or break.

WANTED: K100RS Fairing/Panel, Front Master Cylinder, other doodads RKJ5Gg1l

I'm also looking for the following items:

A front non-abs master cylinder in good working condition if you're willing to sell it for less than the cost of a rebuild kit.

The seal retainer for the fuel cap shown being removed by pliers at 1:20 in the video below:
https://youtu.be/Mwpt9IumBCc?t=1m20s

Orange turn signal lens for the left mirror.

Ignition switch and retainer (parts 3 & 6 in this diagram)
WANTED: K100RS Fairing/Panel, Front Master Cylinder, other doodads B0004406

BobT

BobT
Life time member
Life time member
I have the fairing lowers and side panels and also a belly pan with mounting frame, but the postage to the US would cost a fortune!. 
Someone on here bought a mirror glass from me a month or so ago, and by the time I had posted it, I had about £5 left over.

propav8r

propav8r
@BobT wrote:I have the fairing lowers and side panels and also a belly pan with mounting frame, but the postage to the US would cost a fortune!. 
Someone on here bought a mirror glass from me a month or so ago, and by the time I had posted it, I had about £5 left over.

Ah, that's a shame, yeah, international shipping can be a bear. I just need the right side lower fairing and panel, not both sides. The belly pan would be a bit large to ship internationally.

I found a damaged but repairable fairing on fleabay...should that not come through, I'll PM you and be happy to cover the cost of shipping.

Born Again Eccentric

Born Again Eccentric
Life time member
Life time member
@propav8r wrote:
Good luck with finding that part... anywhere...you'll probably have more luck searching for hens teeth or rocking horse poo on fleabay/gumdrops or Crookslist! Very Happy

WANTED: K100RS Fairing/Panel, Front Master Cylinder, other doodads Uk-log10 WANTED: K100RS Fairing/Panel, Front Master Cylinder, other doodads Sco-lo15WANTED: K100RS Fairing/Panel, Front Master Cylinder, other doodads Eu-log10
                              Paul  WANTED: K100RS Fairing/Panel, Front Master Cylinder, other doodads 905546712

"Heidi" K100LT 1991 (Grey) (VIN 0190172 Engine No. 104EB 2590 2213) - 5th owner. January 2014 (34,000 - 61,000 miles and counting....)
"Gretel" K100LT 1989 (Silver Grey) (VIN 0177324 Engine No. 104EA 2789 2211) - 4th+ owner. September 2015 (58,500miles and counting....). Cat C Insurance write-off rebuild Feb 17
"Donor" K100LT 1990 (Red)  (VIN 0178091 Engine No. 4489 2024) - 6th & final owner (crash write-off now donor bike).   June 2012 (73,000 miles) to November 2013 (89,500 miles)

propav8r

propav8r
@Born Again Eccentric wrote:
@propav8r wrote:
Good luck with finding that part... anywhere...you'll probably have more luck searching for hens teeth or rocking horse poo on fleabay/gumdrops or Crookslist! Very Happy

Really? Damn. Mine isn't missing, just a broken tab. Maybe I should just tack in in there with some clear silicone and forget about it.

duck

duck
Life time member
Life time member
Is the wiring harness connector for the ignition switch white nylon or black?  (Should be white nylon on an 85 but you never know.)  It it's white then I have one for sale.

I also have a right battery cover. (Can't remember the color off the top of my head.)

86 K75C Turbo w/ paralever
94 K1100RS
93 K1100LT (x2)
91 K1
93 K75S (K11 front end)
91 K75S (K1 front end)
14 Yamaha WR250R
http://www.ClassicKBikes.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum