BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Can't reply to my own post. Empty Can't reply to my own post. Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:03 pm

JerryS

JerryS
Hi, trying to figure why my 87 K100 has no power. I have posted, got replies, tried to answer a reply and get this message, you can't post only users granted special access. It's my post, why can't I respond? Thanks, Jerry

2Back to top Go down   Can't reply to my own post. Empty Re: Can't reply to my own post. Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
Your profile shows just one post from this user name, JerryS. This is a new user name you're using, from the original, Jerry001. Three posts are required to gain access to the forum's inner sanctum, which is a safety feature to sort out the bots poking around for email addresses and such to spam. There would be no reason to not be able to reply to your own introduction or to ask a question unless you weren't signed in. Your stats showed you made just two posts using the first name and one under this name.

3Back to top Go down   Can't reply to my own post. Empty Can't reply to my own post. Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 am

JerryS

JerryS
Hi, Thanks, I had to make a new account as I couldn't get in with my old one. Can I now combine the two? I just need and want one log in. Thanks, Jerry

4Back to top Go down   Can't reply to my own post. Empty Re: Can't reply to my own post. Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Jquick

Jquick
Howdy,
I just recently (Feb 23rd) joined the forum. I was able to post my new membership but have not seen my post online and was not able to respond to the other members welcome posts. Granted i’m Not the most savvy internet user... suggestions?
Thanks much.
Jquick

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum