BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   battery information  Empty battery information Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:48 pm

buisoma

buisoma
Looking at replacing my AGM battery looking to upgrade.

2Back to top Go down   battery information  Empty Re: battery information Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:12 pm

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
I had a good run with two Dekas 8 years and 5 years. I couldn't get one the last couple of times. So I got a Revplus which went for 6 years which I had to replace a month ago with a Dyna Volt. I would have got another Revplus but they stopped making the one for the Brick.
Regards Martin.

3Back to top Go down   battery information  Empty Re: battery information Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Chocolate

Chocolate
Life time member
Life time member
Hey!

The best you can buy for the price

Kung Long WP18-12 12V 18Ah UPS AJC® Replacement Battery

Often used in Germany for the K

Cheers

4Back to top Go down   battery information  Empty Re: battery information Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:42 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
my last ones have been disappointing , but were not premium batterys  from the start .  just cheapies , 3- 4 years typical

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

5Back to top Go down   battery information  Empty battery Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:44 pm

buisoma

buisoma
Chocolate wrote:Hey!

The best you can buy for the price

Kung Long WP18-12 12V 18Ah UPS AJC® Replacement Battery

Often used in Germany for the K

Cheers
Looked it up doesn't seem to have a lot of CCA or AH hours. Cold in Colorado will probable look for more crank power. Thanks

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum