BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   What happened to the Yellow Peril... Empty What happened to the Yellow Peril... Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Saxon7

Saxon7
Life time member
Life time member
Is this the old girl, Ulli?
What happened to the Yellow Peril... 26907110
What happened to the Yellow Peril... 27332210

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc7NNjWO7nHEhMpErSDJ5Hw

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
I don't think it would be it as that looks 83-85 and Yellow Peril was 90 or 91 I think.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Saw this on the sidecar FB group. Very Happy
Nice one.

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
We have a local Yellow Peril outfit, owned by a guy called Laurie. I run into him occasionally and kept asking him for pictures to no avail. He came across to my place before Christmas chasing a rear brake master cylinder, so I sold him my spare Chinese one. He was going on a toy run with the local vintage bike club and needed brakes.
Regards Martin.

Saxon7

Saxon7
Life time member
Life time member
Sorry, I was kidding about it being Ulli's bike. I really need to use these emoticons better! affraid 
What happened to the Yellow Peril... Sam_1310

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc7NNjWO7nHEhMpErSDJ5Hw

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Saxon7 wrote:Sorry, I was kidding about it being Ulli's bike. I really need to use these emoticons better! affraid
No you are right.
Put the sidecar bug on him. Very Happy

Rickmeister

Rickmeister
Life time member
Life time member
The bloke that bought the Yellow Peril was going to cafe racer it  (uggghhh!) Haven't seen him on the forum for a while. Name of Glennji )I think). Certainly brings back lots of memories! Must admit...I've forgotten how theraputic it was to be up in the shed, music happening, spanner in hand and fiddling. I'm in the embryonic stage of down sizing and de-cluttering. So much to sort through...what to keep...what to heave-ho...ahhh, decisions, decisions.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum