BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   K1100 LT for sale Empty K1100 LT for sale on Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:34 pm

TheJoker

TheJoker
Silver member
Silver member
K1100 Ebay link click here

I've just put an k1100 up for sale on ebay but thought I'd offer it here as well. This is the listing information below. However if anyone wants to do a trade outside ebay I've also got an 1100 Swing arm and final drive unit with disc plus a shock that can go with it for £250.

K1100 LT for sale S-l1600

We have here an ex police k1100 LT I've been given it in exchange of some work for a friend. This was going to be split and sold off however I don't have the time and need cash for another project. I'm told the engine was running last and had 50,000 miles on it which is nothing for these bikes However I can't guarantee this I'm afraid as I haven't seen it running myself.

What you see on the image is what you get it still has the following attached;

Throttle bodies,
Fuel Rail with injectors,
Gearbox,
Engine,
Forks (look straight)
Front calipers
Alternator.
Wiring harness

I've also got the V5 in my name (image included) and viewings are available on request, I work split shifts so will try to get back as soon as possible.

The bike will have to be collected due to the weight and size from Stoke-on-Trent, 6 miles from junction 15 of the m6. You can arrange someone else to collect it if you want but it's heavy and will need help lifting it. As it can obviously not be ridden away unless you are superman.

CASH ON COLLECTION

Any questions I'll try to answer as fast as possible if I can.

Lexmoto (first bike ever to ride) , CB125 TDC 86 , CG125 89 , GN125 97 , ER5 96 , K100 RS 84

84/01 K100rs 0013627

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum