BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

201Back to top Go down   K75kforkurz - Page 5 Empty Re: K75kforkurz on Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:55 am

chris846

Life time member
Life time member
Things'd have to be serious before I disturbed anyone's sleep. Get studying those eyelids!

Ref. the alternator - nope, it was all perfectly clear after I read your posts. Cheers.

202Back to top Go down   K75kforkurz - Page 5 Empty Re: K75kforkurz on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:53 pm

chris846

chris846
Life time member
Life time member
Bike now modified to travel everywhere by railway line, per the miniscule steering lock as is traditional with cafe racers/clip-ons/Avon fairings.

K75kforkurz - Page 5 04110

203Back to top Go down   K75kforkurz - Page 5 Empty Re: K75kforkurz on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:25 pm

Woodie

Woodie
Life time member
Life time member
Love the photo Chris - looking very cool indeed but I miss the "Make Life A Ride" mug strategically positioned in many of your early photos of this build.  We are getting closer to your first ride report and I'm really looking forward to see what you feel about the many design decisions you have made along the way.

204Back to top Go down   K75kforkurz - Page 5 Empty Re: K75kforkurz on Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:13 am

chris846

chris846
Life time member
Life time member
"Many design decisions"

C'mon, that makes it sound as though this thing was thought out. You've seen the sticky tape and stuff!

The bike is really only about cutting and shutting the frame to match the missing 78mm that was taken out of the '100 engine to make the '75. The rest of the girly cafe racer/poncey silver frame is just copybook show-off stuff!

Cheers though, and yes it should be ridden soon.

Edit:never noticed the logo on the mug! it's just what my mate brings me coffee in. I'll try and track it down.

205Back to top Go down   K75kforkurz - Page 5 Empty Re: K75kforkurz on Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:29 am

Woodie

Woodie
Life time member
Life time member
K75kforkurz - Page 5 44271

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum