BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    BMW Motorrad Rally News, heads-up on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:01 am

AL-58

Life time member
Life time member
This is really only for those that are members of a BMW Motorcycle Club(international included, not just OZ), everyone else close your eyes and ears.

2014, the first one was in Lake Cargellico, NSW

2016 was in Bright, Victoria

2018 was meant to be in Stanthorpe, QLD over the October long weekend. but they found that Rick G lived there and cancelled it (at least i think that's the reason), the first bit of news is that was being postponed till next year.

BUT!

It's back on this year on the October Long weekend, ACTBMWMCC will be hosting and the location is Wallerawang, NSW. It doesn't look like much at first glance but it's a good central location with lots of good riding around it (Jenolan Caves, Bathurst, Hill End, Mudgee wineries etc. Good accomodation there too, BMWTCNSW has had a couple of events there, its very bike friendly.

Unless things rapidly change the format will be: you fill in a registration form, (I'll find that info later), book your accomodation, turn up. There will be an informal meet and greet the first night, then organised rides, maybe some seminars the next day/s, an organised dinner one night, some awards etc. Then we all go home. It's a good get together of riders from all around the country and always good to see lots of old friends too.

Might be a bit of motivation for me to get a coat of paint on the RT or the sidecar and get at least one of them looking pretty.

Al

Last edited by AL-58 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

'87 K100RT with Paralever backend

"When I'm too old and too foolish to handle a sidecar I'll buy a Sportsbike"

2Back to top Go down    Re: BMW Motorrad Rally News, heads-up on Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:10 am

Gaz

Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for the heads up Al. I enjoyed the trip to Bright and will be good to catch up with others again.

Cheers

3Back to top Go down    Re: BMW Motorrad Rally News, heads-up on Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:26 am

RicK G

VIP
VIP
He He He knew that would get rid of em Razz

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum