BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    K100 rs16v - BEP3 - Acewell 4453 on Thu May 10, 2018 10:01 am

TheGreatMorten

Hello
I was wondering if i was so lucky, that anyone in here would drive with a 4xxx Acewell? That could share your configarations in the speedometer :-)
I got the correct RPM and speed, but the fuel indicators is teasing me.. and would be nice just to compare if you have picked the same stuff 
¨
I know that im suppsed to pick 100k Ohm, but it just shows me a full tank (which would be nice if it was correct) I dont know if i should pick anything else in the menus? Also i have another fuel cap on the tank (CNC café made) but that shouldnt be an issue

Looking forward to hear from you :-)

Best Regards
Morten

2Back to top Go down    Re: K100 rs16v - BEP3 - Acewell 4453 on Thu May 10, 2018 10:24 am

Inge K.

VIP
VIP
The signal from the level sensor is reversed compared to what's normally used.
You must reverse the coil inside the tank.

3Back to top Go down    Re: K100 rs16v - BEP3 - Acewell 4453 on Thu May 10, 2018 10:32 am

TheGreatMorten

@Inge K. wrote:The signal from the level sensor is reversed compared to what's normally used.
You must reverse the coil inside the tank.

thanks for fast answer.. but wtf that sounds strange :-)

4Back to top Go down    Re: K100 rs16v - BEP3 - Acewell 4453 on Thu May 10, 2018 10:40 am

Inge K.

VIP
VIP
It's 110 Ohm when empty and 3.5 Ohm when full.

5Back to top Go down    Re: K100 rs16v - BEP3 - Acewell 4453 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:01 am

TheGreatMorten

Sorry for the long reply Razz

I could simply connect the wires, that went up to the OE fuel gauge streight to the Acewell. It Works perfectly

6Back to top Go down    Re: K100 rs16v - BEP3 - Acewell 4453 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:56 am

Laitch

Life time member
Life time member
@TheGreatMorten wrote:It Works perfectly
Does Works perfectly mean that as the tank gradually empties, one bar after another disappears from the display or does it mean that at a certain point all the bars disappear from the display indicating there is a liter or less fuel in the tank?

How long has it been working perfectly?

7Back to top Go down    Re: K100 rs16v - BEP3 - Acewell 4453 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:00 am

TheGreatMorten

@Laitch wrote:
@TheGreatMorten wrote:It Works perfectly
Does Works perfectly mean that as the tank gradually empties, one bar after another disappears from the display or does it mean that at a certain point all the bars disappear from the display indicating there is a liter or less fuel in the tank?

How long has it been working perfectly?

As number 1. one bar after eachother untill its emty.

I tryed wireing it into the BEP, but that only showed full, or startet to blink at 4L left.. When i wired it streight to the Acewell it worked as supposed to, with all the bars. Ofc, i had to set the speedometer at 100ohm

Its been working since May where i got the Acewell Very Happy

8Back to top Go down    Re: K100 rs16v - BEP3 - Acewell 4453 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:11 am

Laitch

Life time member
Life time member
@TheGreatMorten wrote:Its been working since May where i got the Acewell Very Happy
cheers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum