BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


1Back to top Go down    Introduction on Wed May 16, 2018 5:29 am

SOU502

avatar
active member
active member
Hello,
I have just purchased a 1990 K100LT but she needs a fair bit of TLC.
I rode K100s in the 80s and 90s. Then bought a R100RT and had that a few years. I've been bike-less for a while now but thought I'd get back into it.

Cheers,
Frank

    

2Back to top Go down    Re: Introduction on Wed May 16, 2018 6:43 am

Saxon7

avatar
Platinum member
Platinum member
G'day Frank und herzlich willKommen! sc3

    

3Back to top Go down    Re: Introduction on Wed May 16, 2018 7:24 am

TacKler

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
WelKom back into the fold Frank.


__________________________________________________
Red 1991 K75S
    

4Back to top Go down    Re: Introduction on Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 am

td5

avatar
Silver member
Silver member
HI Frank,
Plenty of info around here, just ask


__________________________________________________

1988 / K100RS
2003 / R1150R
2015 / K1300R
    

5Back to top Go down    Re: Introduction on Wed May 16, 2018 8:10 am

SOU502

avatar
active member
active member
Thanks Blokes!
She's pretty tired but I'll see what I can do. Didn't come with a key so that's my first hurdle.

    

6Back to top Go down    Re: Introduction on Wed May 16, 2018 6:21 pm

larrikin

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
Hey LOOK, another Mexican. The only good thing in Victoria is the roads leading to NSW

Welcome to the Knuthouse.


__________________________________________________

88 BMW K100RS

It increases my paranoia
Like lookin' at my mirror and seein' a police car
    

7Back to top Go down    Re: Introduction on Thu May 17, 2018 4:52 am

SOU502

avatar
active member
active member
@larrikin wrote:Hey LOOK, another Mexican. The only good thing in Victoria is the roads leading to NSW

Welcome to the Knuthouse.

Why do you say things that you know will hurt me? lol!

    

8Back to top Go down    Re: Introduction on Thu May 17, 2018 6:36 am

92KK 84WW Olaf

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
@SOU502 wrote:
@larrikin wrote:Hey LOOK, another Mexican. The only good thing in Victoria is the roads leading to NSW

Welcome to the Knuthouse.

Why do you say things that you know will hurt me? lol!

Ah you need to get to know Larrikin....we all have a good sense of humour. The man has a heart of gold under his sombrero.

If you think Mexican is bad try being Irish.Everyonethinks we're eccentric.

Its a great forum and everyone is very helpful irrespective of your skill levels and happy to help with knowledge, arts, support, whatever.

We just had a great weekend at K Fest.






__________________________________________________
1992 K100LT 0193214 Alaska Blue 101,000 miles
1984 K100RT 0022575 Baja Red bought 36,000 now 89,150 miles
1997 K1100LT 0188024 Mystic Red 58,645 now 74,700 miles
    

9Back to top Go down    Re: Introduction on Thu May 17, 2018 7:34 am

SOU502

avatar
active member
active member
@92KK 84WW Olaf wrote:
@SOU502 wrote:
@larrikin wrote:Hey LOOK, another Mexican. The only good thing in Victoria is the roads leading to NSW

Welcome to the Knuthouse.

Why do you say things that you know will hurt me? lol!

Ah you need to get to know Larrikin....we all have a good sense of humour. The man has a heart of gold under his sombrero.

If you think Mexican is bad try being Irish.Everyonethinks we're eccentric.

Its a great forum and everyone is very helpful irrespective of your skill levels and happy to help with knowledge, arts, support, whatever.

We just had a great weekend at K Fest.





Nah, I'm just messin.....

Can't wait to get this bike on the road so I can meet some of you crazies!
Where was this K Fest, of which you speak?

    

10Back to top Go down    Re: Introduction on Thu May 17, 2018 7:48 am

92KK 84WW Olaf

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
It was in England. A racetrack beside East Midlands Airport. Well organised, great facilities on site and we camped there for the weekend.

We tried out best to get Charlie up to it with some very tempting offers.

Last year they had 6 lonely Ks....

This year we had our own parking lot and three bays inside the marquee as well. All in all I think we had over 50ks there. We had a ball there and went through 7 kilos of puddings made especially for the occasion. One is left for Crazy Frog who runs the forum and who we are meeting in a few weeks.

Dinner on Saturday night had about 40 of us there and we got a lot of forum members including Sidecar Paul, Ricardo who organises Kedada Alicante in March. Kuk who just wanders the world on a 340,000km K100 he bought new, 6 of us Eccentrics, Spain Holland Germany Belgium Ireland Wales Scotland were all represented.

A few who didn't go and read about it have expressed regret at missing out on it.

This is now going to become an annual event so May 2019 is in the calendar.

The main event is a 4 hour endurance race. Of 50 entries the BSK K100 came home 9th but has been a winner previously.






__________________________________________________
1992 K100LT 0193214 Alaska Blue 101,000 miles
1984 K100RT 0022575 Baja Red bought 36,000 now 89,150 miles
1997 K1100LT 0188024 Mystic Red 58,645 now 74,700 miles
    

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum