BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Dodgy Nindigully Video Empty Dodgy Nindigully Video Mon May 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Saxon7

Saxon7
Life time member
Life time member
I thoroughly enjoyed the ride on the weekend, ( which I may have mentioned...don't get out much these days)
Here is a link to a haphazardly strung together meticulously edited vid of the ride. It's a little lengthy but it was edited down from about 2 hours I suppose with lots of straight roads, emus, roos and mating Massey Fergusons wandering about the place. Sorry Waz.  Dodgy Nindigully Video 78846 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdc27IS0nwM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc7NNjWO7nHEhMpErSDJ5Hw

2Back to top Go down   Dodgy Nindigully Video Empty Re: Dodgy Nindigully Video Tue May 22, 2018 2:10 am

Waz

Waz
Life time member
Life time member
Nice video, I got a little nervous when you overtook the tractor and I am amazed at the quality footage you get from the high tech jam tin camera mounting.

R1200GS
650 Vstrom

3Back to top Go down   Dodgy Nindigully Video Empty Re: Dodgy Nindigully Video Tue May 22, 2018 3:19 am

Saxon7

Saxon7
Life time member
Life time member
Steady on Waz! That's a tea tin mate... lol! 
The Blu tac has a kind of shock absorber effect for the camera and works surprisingly well. Well.... until I win lotto and can afford a Go Pro or something flash.
The windscreen of the sidecar also means you get better sound quality.
Now... if only the Triumph didn't sound like a lonely Cessna...

4Back to top Go down   Dodgy Nindigully Video Empty Re: Dodgy Nindigully Video Tue May 22, 2018 5:24 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Waz wrote:Nice video, I got a little nervous when you overtook the tractor and I am amazed at the quality footage you get from the high tech jam tin camera mounting.

indeed waz

does the job eh seanii ??  !!

nice vid

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

5Back to top Go down   Dodgy Nindigully Video Empty Re: Dodgy Nindigully Video Tue May 22, 2018 9:29 pm

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
I watched all 18-plus minutes of it. I reckon the Trumpet sounded mechanically more like the '38 John Deere tractor on which I learnt to drive back in the early '70s; lovely, crunchy, all-purpose and purposeful. A boy could harrow a large paddock with that sound alone.

6Back to top Go down   Dodgy Nindigully Video Empty Re: Dodgy Nindigully Video Wed May 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Saxon7

Saxon7
Life time member
Life time member
The Triumph has certainly earned a few nicknames... the road train... the prime mover.. the Cessna...( because it drones away in the distance at about 3k rpm which equals 130kph.)

Still, it's been a good bike so far with almost 95,000km on the clock and showing no obvious signs of wear apart from cosmetics. It's been to Perth and back and numerous long rides without fail. ( Though I did have some issues with the fuel pressure regulator recently) Yet I am still looking forward to getting the K bike on the road... for a different kind of motorcycling.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum