BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   left hand switch - headlight dipper Empty left hand switch - headlight dipper on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Rockman

Life time member
Life time member
I'm after a complete lhs switch block, or even just one with a working high/low beam switch. The one on my k75 has been butchered and an auxilliary dipper switch fitted to the handle bars. The plastic bit of the rocker switch looks ok.

2Back to top Go down   left hand switch - headlight dipper Empty Re: left hand switch - headlight dipper on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:37 pm

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
I have a complete left switch block but it has the green rocker switch for an electric screen. It was on a K75. PM if you want it.

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

3Back to top Go down   left hand switch - headlight dipper Empty Re: left hand switch - headlight dipper on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:30 am

Stumpy

Stumpy
Silver member
Silver member
@Rockman wrote:I'm after a complete lhs switch block, or even just one with a working high/low beam switch. The one on my k75 has been butchered and an auxilliary dipper switch fitted to the handle bars. The plastic bit of the rocker switch looks ok.
I have a similar problem on my K100 I have a yellow wire trailing across from the RHS to a toggle switch. I have now sourced both side switches, just need time to fit them.

4Back to top Go down   left hand switch - headlight dipper Empty Re: left hand switch - headlight dipper on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:00 am

GF Wollongong

GF Wollongong
Gold member
Gold member
Rockman

Are you still after the LHS switch assembly?

I have one off a 1984 K100 RS.

It's intact. I assume it works.

Let me know

Guy

5Back to top Go down   left hand switch - headlight dipper Empty Re: left hand switch - headlight dipper on Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Rockman

Life time member
Life time member
@GF Wollongong wrote:Rockman

Are you still after the LHS switch assembly?

I have one off a 1984 K100 RS.

It's intact. I assume it works.

Let me know

Guy
Thanks Guy, but Rick G has come up trumps again.
Phil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum