BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chayko

Chayko
Like the title says “Wanted 3 piece radiator shroud from K100 “C” or standard”

Prefer if in Canada or north america but willing to ship from just about anywhere. Paint condition or minor damage not important - have most K75 “C” parts to trade or will pay cash.

Thanks for looking
Bob in Kingston, Ontario

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
if you cant find original
you could try these  from Italy ...missing is the front piece  but your likely find something that fits ?

https://www.caferacernapoli.it/shop/shop/carene-cupolini-e-parafanghi/parafanghi-e-paraschizzi/parafanghi-in-vetroresina/fianchetti-radiatore-bmw-k100-k75/

good luck

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OWanted 3 piece radiator shroud from K100 “C” or standard Au-log10

"redframe" rs "bitsa"  with many contributions from the k100 community ,,with many thanks

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
There is one front piece for a K100 standard being offered right now on eBay, shipped from Florida. That piece seems to be uncommon. The left and right side pieces are available as aftermarket from a couple of sources; Charlie has indicated one of them. cafe4racer is another. There are a couple of OEM offerings on eBay right now, too. You might need to fabricate fitment for them.

Chayko

Chayko
Thanks for the replies on this. I have a naked k75rt (has the k100 radiator) that i wanted to cover up but at the cost of the 3 panels with shipping being over $600 canadain i went to plan b. I have a non running k75c that i scavenged the radiator, hoses and rad fairing from and swapped them onto the rt now it looks better, didn’t cost a lot and forced me to do a rad flush, and new fluids to boot.

Thanks again - this is now a closed request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum