BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    Near complete bike in Newcastle cheap! on Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:37 am

Markosaurus

Hey Guys, I don't know if you have seen this add on Gum Tree but there is a near complete k100 for sale as a basket case in Newcastle N.S.W Aus.  $250 Im too far to get there any time soon.
attached is link, Good Luck
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mayfield-east/motorcycles/1988-bmw-project/1190420691

charlie99

VIP
VIP
bugga ...not a good time to buy for this old fella ...and too far away

mind you , just the hand controls and other electric bits would make this a most welcome addition and good economy

good find Mark ...hope someone on here catches it   ..and if they do ...wanna sell me a left hand clutch perch , and switches ..   the dash pad  as well

didn't see the bevel box  and drive shaft ...but suspect its in the milk crate ?? 

thanks for posting mate

halflive

Silver member
Silver member
Newcastle,
interesting. Ooooh not Newcastle UK Sad

http://halflive.hostei.com

Markosaurus

Sorry no Australia Crying or Very sad

5Back to top Go down    Near complete bike in Newcastle cheap! on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:16 pm

Tom FKR

Life time member
Life time member
G'day all,
Let me know if anyone wants me to have a look at this bike or do anything to help or anything else.
Cheers
Tom

6Back to top Go down    Near complete bike in Newcastle cheap! on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:27 pm

RT

Life time member
Life time member
We all know what your game is Tommy, you just want a reason to go there and bag it for yourself. You need professional help old son.
Catch ya soon
RT

7Back to top Go down    Near complete bike in Newcastle cheap! on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:47 pm

Tom FKR

Life time member
Life time member
Thanks Bob, I am however slightly tempted to go and have a look see, bag it, and then send the whole lot up to Charlie for a bit of a polish up. Talk soon Cheers Tom

8Back to top Go down    Re: Near complete bike in Newcastle cheap! on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:02 am

Gaz

Life time member
Life time member
I think the "near complete" is a bit of a stretch looking at the photos. If its a 1988 then someone has put an early model seat and ducktail on it.

Tom is probably waiting for the add offering to pay someone to take it away.

Cheers

9Back to top Go down    Re: Near complete bike in Newcastle cheap! on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:09 am

charlie99

VIP
VIP
@Tom FKR wrote:Thanks Bob, I am however slightly tempted to go and have a look see, bag it, and then send the whole lot up to Charlie for a bit of a polish up. Talk soon Cheers Tom

omg Tom  ….  giggles

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O

10Back to top Go down    Re: Near complete bike in Newcastle cheap! on Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:15 am

JR_K100RS

Life time member
Life time member
"Not sure what's missing" , yeah right , did he store the poor thing in the bottom of his pool ?

John Re

Melbourne Australia

11Back to top Go down    Near complete bike in Newcastle cheap! on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:25 pm

Tom FKR

Life time member
Life time member
He did mention that the bike is in Tea Gardens. John, it might have been stored at the bottom of the Myall Lakes... Cheers Tom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum