BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


1Back to top Go down   K75 RT fairings, seats Empty K75 RT fairings, seats on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:46 pm

Rockman

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
I have a collection of 3 K75 fairings,  3 seats, mounting hardware, tail pieces, sidecovers, a couple of panniers etc I need to be rid of as it is taking up too much space. Some bits are worth nothing, some something. If anybody is interested let me know. If its still there in a couple of weeks I'll pick out the good bits and turf the rest up the dump. After maybe $200? offers.

Pics here;

http://forum.kforum-tech.com/members-upload/uploads/K75_bits.docx

    

2Back to top Go down   K75 RT fairings, seats Empty Re: K75 RT fairings, seats on Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:10 am

GF Wollongong

GF Wollongong
Platinum member
Platinum member
I would take them off you...for the K75 I will have one day...

But I wont be near you for a while...a long while.

Why not post them on fleabay? Bigger audience.

Good luck 

Guy / Wollongong

    

3Back to top Go down   K75 RT fairings, seats Empty Re: K75 RT fairings, seats on Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:23 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
interested in a good rt main front fairing phil

that rjays top box too ? probably worth 100 together ?

 looks like some other good bits as well in that bunch

might be worth a trip up in the tin box ...if there were offers from others up here , I could transport some stuff back as well


__________________________________________________
cheezy grin whilst riding, kinda bloke ....oh the joy !!!! ...... ( brick aviator )

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OK75 RT fairings, seats Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
    

4Back to top Go down   K75 RT fairings, seats Empty Better list of whats there.. on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Rockman

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
2 seats - standard - fairly good nick, hinges but no locking post, blue
           - standard - poor nick needs recovering, no fittings

RT Fairing sets x 2. Both are missing one mount on the upper fairing. Includes rubber & plastic bits and a couple of gloveboxes. And 1 tail piece, and a couple of sidecovers

A set of ABS units, condition unknown

2 RT screens.

1 set instruments, condition unknown. I'll have to look to see if it has the pod shell.

A couple of topboxes with mounting plates. A smaller one and a big one.


Misc other bits.

Open to any reasonable offer on this lot. Mainly I want to get it out of my shed. Would prefer it all went as a lot.


I have taken the low seat and 1 fairing set out of the list to go on a K75RT which I will reassemble and put up for sale shortly. It runs well, but needs a general sorting out.

Or you can have the whole lot, including the bike for $1600.



Last edited by Rockman on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

    

5Back to top Go down   K75 RT fairings, seats Empty Re: K75 RT fairings, seats on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Rockman

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
@charlie99 wrote:interested in a good rt main front fairing phil

that rjays top box too ? probably worth 100 together ?

 looks like some other good bits as well in that bunch

might be worth a trip up in the tin box ...if there were offers from others up here , I could transport some stuff back as well
G'day Charlie - as you can see from the post above I was going to keep the good RT main fairing to put the K75RT back together. The other 2 are complete I think but both are missing one of the mounts on the main upper. What size topbox do you want? I have 2, the smaller one and a huge one.

    

6Back to top Go down   K75 RT fairings, seats Empty Re: K75 RT fairings, seats on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:17 pm

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Phil how much do you want for the instruments as I need the pod.
Regards Martin.


__________________________________________________
K75s Hybrid
    

7Back to top Go down   K75 RT fairings, seats Empty Re: K75 RT fairings, seats on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:36 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
@Rockman wrote:
@charlie99 wrote:interested in a good rt main front fairing phil

that rjays top box too ? probably worth 100 together ?

 looks like some other good bits as well in that bunch

might be worth a trip up in the tin box ...if there were offers from others up here , I could transport some stuff back as well
G'day Charlie - as you can see from the post above I was going to keep the good RT main fairing to put the K75RT back together. The other 2 are complete I think but both are missing one of the mounts on the main upper. What size topbox do you want? I have 2, the smaller one and a huge one.
was after the small one Phil   looks about 40 litres ?

i also have had fairings needing repair ...and have done that rebuild several times now to the broken mounts ..but the defects on the ones i  had for backup were too extensive to continue ...after that last drop event up at smithys   maybe last year  i chucked the ones left over and of little value for a rebuild this time

i guess it was wishfull thinking ? to get a good un .

ill think about whats there and get back to you ...maybe later today - tommorrow ?
cheers mate


__________________________________________________
cheezy grin whilst riding, kinda bloke ....oh the joy !!!! ...... ( brick aviator )

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OK75 RT fairings, seats Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
    

8Back to top Go down   K75 RT fairings, seats Empty Re: K75 RT fairings, seats on Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:19 am

Rockman

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
@MartinW wrote:Phil how much do you want for the instruments as I need the pod.
Regards Martin.
Sorry Martin - I had a look and no pod, just the instruments.

    

9Back to top Go down   K75 RT fairings, seats Empty Re: K75 RT fairings, seats on Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:27 am

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for looking Phill. K75 RT fairings, seats 177381
Regards Martin.


__________________________________________________
K75s Hybrid
    

10Back to top Go down   K75 RT fairings, seats Empty Re: K75 RT fairings, seats on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:08 am

Rockman

avatar
Life time member
Life time member
mostly gorn - up to the dump. I kept some bits as spares and turfed the rest.

    

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum