BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mappedFA

mappedFA
Hello all! I am a proud owner of a 1985 K100RS colour code 605. 

I am desperately seeking a belly pan for my bike - alternative colour variants considered!

Also looking for replacement mirror cases as mine have crash damage - would need to be in 605.

Finally, been trying to source the plastic cap that fits in the choke lever on the handle bars, its missing on mine! 

Any help on any of the above would be really appreciated! 

Many thanks!

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
32 72 1 451 975 is the part number for the enrichener or 'choke' cap. They're well less than US$10 currently so probably inexpensive in the UK. It's the same version for all handlebar-mounted, choke cabled Airheads, early Oilheads & early K's. Check your local sources, Motobins, Motorworks, & etc.

Belly pans are as rare as rocking horse poo but they do turn up now and again.

FYI: 605 is Madison silver metallic.

1987 K100RS, '89 K100 w/K1100RS engine, '93 Framed K11/K12 engine 'Big Block', '96 K1100RS, '09 K1300GT, '13 R1200RT-P, '95 R100 Mystic & '77 R75/7.

mappedFA

mappedFA
@Two Wheels Better wrote:32 72 1 451 975 is the part number for the enrichener or 'choke' cap. They're well less than US$10 currently so probably inexpensive in the UK. It's the same version for all handlebar-mounted, choke cabled Airheads, early Oilheads & early K's. Check your local sources, Motobins, Motorworks, & etc.

Belly pans are as rare as rocking horse poo but they do turn up now and again.

FYI: 605 is Madison silver metallic.

Hey! Thank you for coming back to me! It is really appreciated. Keeping my eyes peeled for that elusive belly pan! 

Massive thanks for the part number for the choke cap! I will see if I can order one ASAP! 

Thanks again and ride safe!  Very Happy

I have a belly pan to fit an RS that I'm looking to move on, and may be able to help with indicator housings as well.

mappedFA

mappedFA
Alexander McCarthy wrote:I have a belly pan to fit an RS that I'm looking to move on, and may be able to help with indicator housings as well.
 Hi Alexander - I may have secured a belly pan but would be very interested if you have a set of mirror/indicator housings in colour code 605!!  Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum