BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    22l topbox and mounts AUSTRALIA on Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:11 am

Tesla13BMW

Silver member
Silver member
Hi there

I'm looking for a good condition 22l topbox for 87K100RS.  Would prefer that it includes the mounts, but, would consider what ever is offered.

Cheers, Chris.

P.S.  Would consider O/S's if freight wasn't to be a killer!

2Back to top Go down    Re: 22l topbox and mounts AUSTRALIA on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:26 am

MartinW

Life time member
Life time member
They are pretty thin on the ground. I managed to get one off a local guy doing a Café conversion. Best bet is to troll Gumtree and Ebay looking at people disposing of redundant parts. Graham Jays K-Model BMW Motorcycle Parts has one painted $165.00 Au complete with mounts. And there was a mounting plate on either Ebay or Gumtree going for $50.00 Au.
Regards Martin.

Last edited by MartinW on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

3Back to top Go down    Re: 22l topbox and mounts AUSTRALIA on Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:32 pm

Tesla13BMW

Silver member
Silver member
Chirs at The BM Shop has one but it looks like it has fallen off and gone down the road.  He wants $300 complete with mounts once he replaces the lock.

4Back to top Go down    Re: 22l topbox and mounts AUSTRALIA on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:41 pm

MartinW

Life time member
Life time member
I picked mine up complete with the BMW tail rack $120.00 Au from Gumtree. I had to wack a couple of screws in the hinges and fix the hinge restraint. The restraint is secured on the inner part of the box by a tab which was broken off. I counter sunk a couple of screws into a a piece of 6mm aluminium which I glued to the inner box under the metal part of the restraint into which I drilled two matching holes.I also added an extra couple of restraints as lids have been known to fly up and off if not latched down properly. There was one deep scratch on the rear of the box which has now been covered by a aluminium OZ flag badge. A mate has two 22 Lt top boxes but he won't part with any.
Regards Martin.

5Back to top Go down    Re: 22l topbox and mounts AUSTRALIA on Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:21 pm

MartinW

Life time member
Life time member
A blue one on Gumtree no price. You can repaint if you have to.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/st-agnes/motorcycle-scooter-parts/bmw-k-100-1988-fairing-parts-and-panels/1167790968
Regards Martin.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum