BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Aldi cheap Power Force Protectant. Empty Aldi cheap Power Force Protectant. Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:31 pm

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
I've been using Surf City's Black Max on my panniers top box, and other plastic bits. It does a good job and is non greasy unlike Armor All which attracts dust. However it is expensive at $25.00 to $30.00 Au for 273 ml. I was in Aldi this morning and they were selling Power Force Protectant 500ml for $5.00 Au a bottle. So I bought 2 bottles which should last me at least a year plus. I gave it a try when I got home and it shined up the plastic with little effort and is non greasy. The Surf City protectant did wash of and needed to be reapplied every couple of weeks. The Power Force looks like it will also wash off with water. The only trouble with Aldi is their products go on a cycle so you have to wait 6-12 months for it to become available. For the price it's worth giving it a go.

Regards Martin.

2Back to top Go down   Aldi cheap Power Force Protectant. Empty Re: Aldi cheap Power Force Protectant. Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:55 pm

duck

duck
Life time member
Life time member
Sounds odd but Lemon Pledge for furniture also works pretty well on plastics.  I use it on my non-leather seats and it also does well on helmet shields.

Lemon Pledge works best but I usually use non-lemon versions of Pledge since I'm somewhat allergic to bee stings and the lemon version tends to attract bees when stopped.

(learned about this over on ADVrider many moons ago)

Another plastic protectant that has a very good rep is 303 which I also use.

86 K75C Turbo w/ paralever
94 K1100RS
93 K1100LT
91 K1
93 K75S (K11 front end)
91 K75S (K1 front end)
14 Yamaha WR250R
98 Taxi Cab K1200RS
14 K1600GT
http://www.ClassicKBikes.com

3Back to top Go down   Aldi cheap Power Force Protectant. Empty Re: Aldi cheap Power Force Protectant. Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:23 am

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
I'm pretty sure we used to get Lemon Pledge in OZ years ago but alas no longer available I have seen it suggested before. I have tried 303 and it is available and 296ml is about $18.00 but I preferred the Surf City protectant.
Regards Martin.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum