BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Free K100 Sydney Gumtree Empty Free K100 Sydney Gumtree on Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:19 am

Pegasus

Pegasus
Silver member
Silver member

2Back to top Go down   Free K100 Sydney Gumtree Empty Re: Free K100 Sydney Gumtree on Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:37 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
wow ...yep perfect

is someone close that could collect it ....don't worry about asking questions

just get it
worth a few hundred to the lucky sod that grabs it first

great find Andrew .....cheers tempting indeed

grin

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OFree K100 Sydney Gumtree Au-log10

3Back to top Go down   Free K100 Sydney Gumtree Empty Re: Free K100 Sydney Gumtree on Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:38 am

GF Wollongong

GF Wollongong
Silver member
Silver member
All over red rover

Yesterday!... I gotta widen my search region for gumtree. Not that I need more crap - but making exceptions is easy enough...too easy

The bike I ride now was advertised for $1 in ebay...minus the new tires and the new battery... or $500 all in...came with spare parts bike.

And like a moth to the flame... couldn't help myself. Funny how one bike leads to two leads to ... an itch, hoarding and addiction... maybe marital disharmony (if or when one is found out)

I was in the garage about 7.30pm last night putting in more shelves to accomodate more "Kbits" and wifey came down and, stating the obvious, "You got a lot of stuff in here"

Didn't know what to say.

4Back to top Go down   Free K100 Sydney Gumtree Empty Free K100 Sydney Gumtree on Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:00 pm

norton71

norton71
Silver member
Silver member
Easy reply is "you should have gone to spec savers" there is nothing to be seen in here ! Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum