BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Cheap Bike not a K SOLD Empty Cheap Bike not a K SOLD on Wed May 01, 2019 9:00 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Hi gang
having to get rid of my Vstrom 650 Dl. Not a learner bike. It is going on the weekend to a rip off dealer if no one has any interets.
2011 model Black. 55,000klm New chain and both sprockets 3,000k ago. Comes with removeable Oxford heated grips, Givi adjustable screen, Givi side panniers (large), tank bag, spare front brake pads, oil filter and a pair of Stormbuster grip covers for winter. Tyres Scorpion Trail about 7/8 gone, And rego up end of May 2019.
I can't remember how to post piccies (or what I had for breakfast) but if anyone has any interest at all you can PM me.
Bike is currently in Warrimoo in the Blue Mountains but can arrange inspection.
Asking $2,000.00 for it. There is nothing wrong with the bike, no body wants it privately but it has to go.
RT
SOLD to ILLAWARRA MOTOR CYCLES AND SIDECAR COLLECTORS DAPTO.

2Back to top Go down   Cheap Bike not a K SOLD Empty Re: Cheap Bike not a K SOLD on Thu May 02, 2019 3:05 am

GF Wollongong

GF Wollongong
Platinum member
Platinum member
Do these have the same motors as the SV 650s?

If so, they are a wonderful engine - lots of fun to be had reving it out.

Good luck with the sale

GF

3Back to top Go down   Cheap Bike not a K SOLD Empty Cheap Bike not a K SOLD on Thu May 02, 2019 3:23 am

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks GF it is the same and it is a real spritely engine/gearbox combo. Comfortably sits on 140. Or so I'm told.
Gone to a good home not far from you. 
I've had it out on the highway up here at Robbo and Biksales for some time. Nix. Couldn't understand the lack of interest. Anyway I'm glad to see it go to a nice biking family.
RT

4Back to top Go down   Cheap Bike not a K SOLD Empty Re: Cheap Bike not a K SOLD on Thu May 02, 2019 5:45 pm

Waz

Waz
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks Bob nice of you to say. My son will love it. He is planning trips already.

5Back to top Go down   Cheap Bike not a K SOLD Empty Re: Cheap Bike not a K SOLD on Thu May 02, 2019 7:38 pm

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
We have a good, strong knit K family here....even if we are talking about a Suzuki.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum