BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Trip Computer Empty Trip Computer Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:12 am

Motormouse

Motormouse
Hi everybody,

My recently bought 1994 K75 has a FUEL+ tripcomputer by ER USA in the cockpit instead of the standard digital clock. It was sold as an aftermarket item and I am looking for a copy of the manual.

Anyone?

Thanks, Harm.

2Back to top Go down   Trip Computer Empty Re: Trip Computer Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:40 am

GB777

GB777
Silver member
Silver member
Motormouse,

I have one on my bike and I have a Manual somewhere.  I'll track it down, scan it and post on here for you, maybe tomorrow.

•Dyno Tuned to deliver 115 bhp. •Audiovox CCS-100 Vacuum Cruise Control. •Fuel Plus Version 3.1 Trip Computer. •R1200c Final Drive Gears (32/13 or 2.54). •Ohlins rear shocky. •K100 complete Aluminium Radiator fitted. •Davies Craig Thermo Switch fitted to Cooling Fan with manual over-ride. •Fuel Cap drilled and tapped to provide mounting points for accessories, including mini Tank Bag & Apple CarPlay Screen •HID Hi-Lo Headlight and every other incandescent bulb on bike replaced with LED's. •Bulb monitoring warning light no longer needed so it's now used to indicate when Side Stand is down. •LED (Halo) Front Park Light (BMW Car style).

3Back to top Go down   Trip Computer Empty Trip computer Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:17 am

Motormouse

Motormouse
That sounds very promising. Thanks!

Harm

4Back to top Go down   Trip Computer Empty Re: Trip Computer Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:16 am

GB777

GB777
Silver member
Silver member
Trip Computer Fuelpl10
Trip Computer Fuelpl11

•Dyno Tuned to deliver 115 bhp. •Audiovox CCS-100 Vacuum Cruise Control. •Fuel Plus Version 3.1 Trip Computer. •R1200c Final Drive Gears (32/13 or 2.54). •Ohlins rear shocky. •K100 complete Aluminium Radiator fitted. •Davies Craig Thermo Switch fitted to Cooling Fan with manual over-ride. •Fuel Cap drilled and tapped to provide mounting points for accessories, including mini Tank Bag & Apple CarPlay Screen •HID Hi-Lo Headlight and every other incandescent bulb on bike replaced with LED's. •Bulb monitoring warning light no longer needed so it's now used to indicate when Side Stand is down. •LED (Halo) Front Park Light (BMW Car style).

5Back to top Go down   Trip Computer Empty Trip Computer Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:41 am

Motormouse

Motormouse
Thank you very very much !! 

Harm, Netherlands

6Back to top Go down   Trip Computer Empty Re: Trip Computer Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:44 am

GB777

GB777
Silver member
Silver member
Your welcome, it's a great unit.  Pity they don't make them anymore.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum