BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Selling 85 k100 (Pittsburgh)$1500  Empty Selling 85 k100 (Pittsburgh)$1500 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Heresy23

Heresy23
Silver member
Silver member
Selling my pristine 85 bmw k100RT(flying brick)..I know all you K bike fans will want this This is my daily main bike runs GREAT! So it has all new tires (about a month old) new gear oil, new drivetrain oil...etc....I just lubricated the spines about a month a ago new crankcase breather hose , replaced a lot of rubber elements in the bike that go bad..new vacuum caps and I have the California pressure relief valve disconnected. I have alll the maintenance records from me and previous owners . This is a well maintained bike by every owner !it has a new radiator fan,new fuel pump(also have a extra new fuel pump to give you (those are like $400) extra new gaskets, oil filters, new throttle cable I never installed....a extra right fairing piece that needs some love but it’s just a “just in case “piece.....I got pretty much a box of extra goodies for the bike...and the Haynes manual(a little dirty like it should be)...I’m selling this bike for the down payment I need for a brand new bike...I’d jump on thi like I did when I bought it off craigslist. It’s inspection was up a months go ( it will pass 100%) I just never get my bikes inspected so I didn’t renew it after .....bearings all checked and lubed...if you are really into safety , reliability and k-bikes then you’ll love it....it will run another 100k easily! ..it’s a classic ,well maintained reliable bike...it’s what gets me to work everyday...price is a bit negotiable...there’s some room to play with..I want my new bike asap ! Lol....
Selling 85 k100 (Pittsburgh)$1500  Bfa73410
Selling 85 k100 (Pittsburgh)$1500  841cbf10
Selling 85 k100 (Pittsburgh)$1500  C6132e10

2Back to top Go down   Selling 85 k100 (Pittsburgh)$1500  Empty Re: Selling 85 k100 (Pittsburgh)$1500 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:55 am

volador

volador
Silver member
Silver member
Nice Moto! That seat looks too comfortable, a Barcalounger on the K
GLWS

3Back to top Go down   Selling 85 k100 (Pittsburgh)$1500  Empty Re: Selling 85 k100 (Pittsburgh)$1500 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:41 am

nino

Life time member
Life time member
Nice bike! Where did you buy right left heatshields?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum