BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Useful European parts outlets Empty Useful European parts outlets on Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:52 am

tinyspuds

tinyspuds
Platinum member
Platinum member
I have been able to source a new clutch release rod bush and a clutch thrust washer from Leebmann24 in Passau Germany. I couldn’t find these in the UK and the service from the folks at Leebman was great.

I am also waiting for a package of used MAF, GPI switch, and 3 rocker switches and   a voltmeter from Thom Hellebrekers (see FB) in the Netherlands. I have seen pictures of the stuff Thom has picked and it looks top shelf (Thom also cleaned and rewired the rockers).
Pricing on a couple of these items was on a par with UK but others were a real bargain. Also Thom is great to deal with.

2Back to top Go down   Useful European parts outlets Empty Re: Useful European parts outlets on Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:56 pm

Arlina

Arlina
Life time member
Life time member
Met Thom once, he lives near to my place.
Nice guy, has a lot, and upcoming talent.
Ik had a lot op parts, slow but sure it went to less, lucky to have this "warehouse" closeby Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum