BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ben

Hi. I still have a single seat and also the rear top box/storage pod/Radio Telephone box from a Police issue BMW K series motorcycle. I also have the indicators/assembly (and attatched moulding/bottom rear tail piece) and side panels/battery covers for sale. These were purchased in Australia, they were used on Police issue motorcycles elsewhere as well. The top box was used to store the breathaliser kits etc., it hasn't had sirens/lights attatched and therefore does not have any holes in it. The seat is genuine original BMW, great condition. White top box and side panels, Black seat. I have provided example pics of what looks like assembled though if you are interested I can email you pics of the actual items. You can email me at benshuttleworth1@hotmail.com and I can send you pics. I had a buyer lined up for these but he was in the U.K and had problems obtaining acceptable freight quotes, so all still available to the right buyer, just make me a reasonable offer and save me listing the lot on fleabay! Smile

http://www.motofoto.cc/BMW1100_002Rudi.jpg

http://www.k-bikes.com/gallery/files/5/3/2/2/BMW_K75RT05.jpg

Last edited by Ben on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:05 am; edited 7 times in total

Piles

No doubt you sold this lot ages ago?

Would love to go single seat - have only used the pillion once, but would use the giant topbox every day.

club_c

club_c
Life time member
Life time member
Prolly cost you the price of a K just to ship from Oz to UK...

1988 K100RS SE VIN 01477554

Ben

Hi there Piles. Yep still got the lot. Been meaning to get off my butt and list them on ebay. You can email me at benshuttleworth1@hotmail.com if you're interested, and I can send you a heap of pics also. Cheers, Ben.

Piles

written to you from gmail

Hi Ben, check for my email. Should be from alex@alexmccarthy.com

Done deal, everyone. Ben and I worked out a price, and I should be getting all the kit mid-week next week.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
good one alex ....

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%OEX-POLICE SINGLE / SOLO SEAT+ RADIO TELEPHONE / STORAGE TOP BOX & INDICATORS Au-log10

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..

Yup, well excited about getting this ex-police bike back in to her former livery. Any ideas where I could find pictures of vintage Victorian K100RTs?

All done. Parts arrived in good nick, after Ben's superb packing handiwork. Now just waiting on all the other bits and pieces coming from Germany!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum