BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   K100rs with R100rs fairing Empty K100rs with R100rs fairing on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:49 am

ssray

See here for pics http://www.k100-forum.com/k-bike-pictures-f5/k100rs-to-k100rs-t1562.htm#9732

After the bump, I had it MOT `d and it went straight through with no problems ( was a requirement of insurance co) MOT till October 2011, tax for 5 mths,
Has very good tyres front and rear with a K1100lt rear wheel with a 140/80/17 tyre(much better stability over White-lines etc.), after-market cast iron discs.
Has had the abs completely removed,with Goodrich hoses makes for much better and more direct braking also lost at least 15kgs from the bike which really shows.
The fairing has a crack on the r/h side which you can see in the other post, the lowers are now fitted and make a huge difference,they keep rain and cold wind off of your legs, pic to follow
It had a new battery about 10mths ago, currently the headlight is wired to be on permanently,the switch failed, but I will get a new r/h switch gear cluster if I can find one, the centerstand is us as I `modified` it to fit a 160/60/18 tyre and wheel( it lowers the gearing too much)
I have owned the bike since 15/03/2009 it has had 5 former keepers, I have some but not all mot`s from 2002.
The only time the bike has let me down was when the battery failed, new one sorted that, It starts and ticks over at -9(wish it did not at times) returns between 45-50mpg on a run.
I`m looking for £850, any questions please try email- wellyboot19@hotmail.co.uk or 07930534344
Cheers
Ray
Reason for sale-something more offroad ish for winter

Last edited by ssray on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I cant spell)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]