BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kevin_stevens

I have a new-to-me 1987 K100RS that came with a Luftmeister full exhaust system in black (looks like black chrome, but I'm not sure of the finish). It looks and sounds very good, but I'm a "quiet whirry bike" kind of guy and I'd rather have a stock setup. Willing to trade with anyone who has a suitable OEM exhaust in similar (or better!) condition. The Luftmeister has no apparent crash damage or other scratches, finish seems intact except for a little surface rust right at the mounting bracket where the coating wore through - not structural. Fits factory bags fine. Pics available.

I'd rather trade right now, but if I find another factory exhaust source this will change to be just for sale, and I'll update appropriately. I'm in San Diego, California.

KeS

Last edited by kevin_stevens on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Alex_GER

Alex_GER
Silver member
Silver member
I still have a aompletely intact stock pipe.

I don't know what shipping costs are, but I guess there too expensive from and to Germany. Cool

http://www.students.uni-mainz.de/alotz/portfolio/

kevin_stevens

I would expect. How do you say "The game isn't worth the candle." in German? Smile

KeS

Dennis

Dennis
Platinum member
Platinum member
Hi Kevin, where are you situated, I'm in Tasmania, Aust. I have a very good stock system on my 88RT, but presently have a Motad silencer on order from the UK. I'll part with the stock exhaust when I get the Motad, which incidently is taking a long time to procure as apparently there have been some quality issues at the factory, so,............... I'm waiting but my patience is wearing thin. I wouldn't mind having a Luftmeister as well though, as long as it isn't loud.

Regards, Dennis

kevin_stevens

Sorry, when I view the post my location shows, so I didn't think it was needed in the post. I'll fix that.

I'm in San Diego, California, USA - so probably best to limit this to the States for now.

KeS

rbarrero

Silver member
Silver member
Hi KeS - I'm in Pasadena and have a new (to me) K100rt with extremely low miles and a stock exhaust/muffler in great condition. I'm looking for something loud and have heard the luftmeister pipe and like it, so why not make a trade? PM me and I can send you my contact information, or PM me with yours.

Thanks!

Rafael

club_c

club_c
Life time member
Life time member
Kevin hasn't been around here since April. You may want to try sending him a PM, it may drop into his personal email.

rbarrero

Silver member
Silver member
Thanks for the heads up. PM sent... hope he gets it! Smile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum