Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

k-rider

Life time member
Life time member

Shep

Silver member
Silver member
In one of the pictures you show a hydraulic floor jack. However in the short video I think I hear an air cylinder. Did you use an air actuated cylinder to raise and lower the table?
S

k-rider

Life time member
Life time member
Hi shep
No air just the floor Jack, the squirky sound you can hear is from the connecting points not beeing lubricated yet, and the fact that There is a Lot of strain on those in the lower position.

K-rider

Shep

Silver member
Silver member
Now, more questions. Do you have a slot at the back of the platform so the hydraulic handle can be accessed? The jack is under the platform so don't you need to pump the handle to lift it?
Different subject. is your wind screen custom made? The real question for me then: Is it quiet behind your wind screen? My original wind screen is noisy?

Shep

k-rider

Life time member
Life time member
That is a very sharp observation, yes There Are slots in the lift and the concrete floor,to allow the full movement of the pumping lever.
The windsccreen is an aeroflow screen std.height, No it is not quiet, that is why i sold it after a couple of seasons but i quess if you use the std rs bars and your heigt is less than 185 cm it could be ok. I have 75 c bars, and i am 192cm, and it didnt work for me.

K-rider

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum