BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Going on a bear hunt. Empty Going on a bear hunt. Thu May 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
here in Auz long ago, the koala was once hunted for bounty and skins in the nanango shire. there are still original permitt for this practice on display in the local area.

I found out last weekend that this now continues..

a mate from work offered to take me on a koala hunt with him, so i tagged along. waiting near the stand of gum trees my mate turns up with a gun over his shoulder and a large dog. I asked how this works and he said "simple". He looked for a tree with a koala in it and then shook the hell out of the tree untill the koala fell to the ground, where the large dog jumped on its back and shagged it to death. My mate says "see perfect skin, no holes" he walks up to another tree and shakes it untill another koala falls out. The dog once again jumps on its back and shaggs it to death. my mate says "see no holes in this skin either, best way to get em" so we continue to search for Koalas in the tree tops and find one high up in the tree tops. My mate shakes the tree and the Koala stays put. We both shake the gum tree and the Koala still stays put.

My mate then says "ill have to climb up and toss him down" so he hands me gun starts to climb the gum tree. I asked "what do you even need the gun for?" My mate replied.."If I fall outta the tree first, shoot the dog!"

2Back to top Go down   Going on a bear hunt. Empty Re: Going on a bear hunt. Thu May 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
I started to be very upset and angry but now, I am realy Going on a bear hunt. 44271
Good one!

3Back to top Go down   Going on a bear hunt. Empty Re: Going on a bear hunt. Thu May 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Too funny! Have a squiz at this one.

4Back to top Go down   Going on a bear hunt. Empty Re: Going on a bear hunt. Thu May 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Laughing Laughing Laughing

5Back to top Go down   Going on a bear hunt. Empty Re: Going on a bear hunt. Thu May 19, 2011 11:02 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
what a classic alby....thanks for brightening my day ...hope yours is looking up ...
cheers mate

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

6Back to top Go down   Going on a bear hunt. Empty Re: Going on a bear hunt. Thu May 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
RAOTFLMAO

7Back to top Go down   Going on a bear hunt. Empty Re: Going on a bear hunt. Fri May 20, 2011 2:49 am

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Going on a bear hunt. 44271 Nice one Alby sent me of to work in a good mood did that.

BIG D

8Back to top Go down   Going on a bear hunt. Empty Re: Going on a bear hunt. Sat May 21, 2011 10:54 pm

IPJ100

IPJ100
Silver member
Silver member
you aussies sure know how to have fun.

nice one!!!lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum