BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Radiator cowl Empty Radiator cowl on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:55 am

mick hill

mick hill
I need a bit of info please, i am removing my RT fairing from my 1984 k100, i have decided to fit a k75c fairing and k100rs belly pan, its been done before so nothing new there, my question is what or which radiator cowl should i use? I have purchased, and its on the way a k75c radiator cowl. Im looking at pictures and ive got a bad feeling about this, it doesnt look like it will fit. Does anybody have any ideas, i would like to leave the radiator covered and i would like to have the tank meet the rad cowl . Any info would be much appreciated, and if anybody has the correct radiator cowl they wish to sell, please contact me asap. Thanks in advance for any help.

2Back to top Go down   Radiator cowl Empty Re: Radiator cowl on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:26 am

RicK G

RicK G
VIP
VIP
because the front cylinder was the one cut off the front frame tubes are at a different angle to the K100 so the radiatior will line up with the tubes and the cowl will be different most likely.

I also seem to recall that the K100 was a three piece affair where the K75 is in one piece.

On the K75 RT the radiator is spaced out at the bottom so as to fit the fairing.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

3Back to top Go down   Radiator cowl Empty Re: Radiator cowl on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 pm

mick hill

mick hill
Thanks for the info.

mick

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum