BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   K100 Tool Kit Empty K100 Tool Kit on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:09 pm

Oldgoat

Oldgoat
Life time member
Life time member
Does anyone have a complete k100 toolkit in good shape they want to part with?

Thanks,
OG

2Back to top Go down   K100 Tool Kit Empty Re: K100 Tool Kit on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:36 pm

I have multiple copies of the original tools and probably a couple of decent factory tool rolls, enough to build a kit or two, and most of the tools are in pretty good nick. But it's all in storage since my last move. Next time I'm up there I could have a look at them. Next Monday or a week later. Which of the original tools do you need?

3Back to top Go down   K100 Tool Kit Empty Re: K100 Tool Kit on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:47 pm

Oldgoat

Oldgoat
Life time member
Life time member
That would be great mate! I've got maybe half a kit so I can inventory it and see what I'll need to complete it. Smile

OG

4Back to top Go down   K100 Tool Kit Empty Re: K100 Tool Kit on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Ben

Howdy. I have what I believe is a complete original toolkit off of a K100 if you're still interested? You can email me at benshuttleworth1@hotmail.com and I'll send you a couple pics.
Best regards, Ben.

5Back to top Go down   K100 Tool Kit Empty Re: K100 Tool Kit on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:18 am

CanberraDave

CanberraDave
Gold member
Gold member
Folks, I also am after a complete K100 RT toolkit and roll. My bike came with absolutely no tools. So if there is a second one around or someone has a good tool list, let me know. Happy for a PM if that is easier.

VIN # 0097704

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

6Back to top Go down   K100 Tool Kit Empty Re: K100 Tool Kit on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:28 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
heres what i carry ...minus a multimeter and spark plug spanner and roll of tape ....another blonde moment ...their just sitting outside the pic.....doh !!!
the spanners and allen keys all roll up in a bundle , the fuses, globe and brush kit go in a plastic press seal bag along with the screwdrivers and pliers fit under the seat .

K100 Tool Kit Pictur22

7Back to top Go down   K100 Tool Kit Empty Re: K100 Tool Kit on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:51 am

Oldgoat

Oldgoat
Life time member
Life time member
Nice setup charlie! Cool

OG

8Back to top Go down   K100 Tool Kit Empty Re: K100 Tool Kit on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:22 pm

CommanderKewl

CommanderKewl
Silver member
Silver member
No ice maker? 🐰
Pretty decent there.

I can see where having the extra starter brush set could come in handy.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum