BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

101Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:43 pm

KTRacer

My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 261643_msbur57nyf8lmpi_giyqgpsrb

http://www.coroflot.com/kjtrester80

102Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:45 pm

KTRacer

KTRacer
KTRacer wrote:Hey everyone. I'm wiring one of these acewell speedometers on my 1985 k100. After reading though this post and the others raf. and inge. were chatting in i have most of the speedometer hooked up. I just have a few more questions if anyone feels like answering.

First question: I Photoshopped in red were I think the wires go to on the updated chart below, is this right?

My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 261643_re4aeyjpcg72jfuoo6hebs4dv

Second question: if pin 6 Green/black goes to the relays, as in fig. above. What connects to the red wire on the acewell? Fig. below

My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 261643_dpimrr6drnkxlrkly3ipuwv6v

Third Question : If I connect violet/black pin 10 to the hazard light on the acewell, will this work as a temp indicator if im over heating? Fig. above

Last Question:im not using pin: 8,9,12,14,18,21,22,23,24. What do I do with the wires? Just cap them off?

Here is the pin chart I used: below

My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 261643_d7hhtvgc6vopzysdktg5a4brg
PS. I really suck at wiring. Most bikes I wire only have 12 wires or so. So this k bike is just crazy!

Also does this look right to you guys?

My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 261643_msbur57nyf8lmpi_giyqgpsrb
sorry the pic links keep braking. will have to repost

103Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:21 pm

robmack

robmack
Life time member
Life time member
KTRacer wrote:Hey everyone. I'm wiring one of these acewell speedometers on my 1985 k100. After reading though this post and the others raf. and inge. were chatting in i have most of the speedometer hooked up. I just have a few more questions if anyone feels like answering.

First question: I Photoshopped in red were I think the wires go to on the updated chart below, is this right?

My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 261643_re4aeyjpcg72jfuoo6hebs4dv

Yes, it is correct, as far as I can tell.

KTRacer wrote:Second question: if pin 6 Green/black goes to the relays, as in fig. above. What connects to the red wire on the acewell? Fig. below

My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 261643_dpimrr6drnkxlrkly3ipuwv6v

RED on the acewell appears to be switched power.  This can come from pin 6 as well.

KTRacer wrote:Third Question : If I connect violet/black pin 10 to the hazard light on the acewell, will this work as a temp indicator if im over heating? Fig. above

No, you'll not get the indicator to light up that way.  The over temperature relay switches ground on violet/black when the temperature goes above the set point.  The Acewell wants to see +12V switched onto the hazard light.   Pin 10 to Grey would be a better choice.  If grey is already being used, then you can wire in both lines using diodes, as I did on my aftermarket speedometer:
My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 CCI03022014

KTRacer wrote:Last Question:im not using pin: 8,9,12,14,18,21,22,23,24. What do I do with the wires? Just cap them off?

You aren't using 9?  How do you expect the alternator to work on the bike?

Leave them open circuit and just cap them off to make sure they don't short to something, especially #24 because it is constant power.

104Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:29 pm

KTRacer

KTRacer
Hummm, were Is Pin 9 Supposed to go? I see it on the cluster pinout going to the original gauge but I don't see were it goes on rafael's chart for the acewell.

Ok, I see in the wiring diagram in the book shows it goes to a indicator bulb in the gauge and then to the green/black. Can I just splice into the green/black?

Last edited by KTRacer on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

105Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:28 pm

robmack

robmack
Life time member
Life time member
There is no 9-pin on the Acewell; it is a connector on the Motogadgets Classic speedometer that I am using on my bike.  I included the picture to show how I am merging two sensor outputs on one indicator.  The diodes I hand-drew onto the diagram shows the method to merge the oil pressure switch and the water temperature switch together, allowing each to light the indicator independently.  If you are already using the indicator on the Acewell for another purpose, you may have to employ this solution.

106Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:32 pm

duck

duck
Life time member
Life time member
The three yellow/other color wires go to the gear position switch on the transmission.

86 K75C Turbo w/ paralever
94 K1100RS
93 K1100LT
91 K1
93 K75S (K11 front end)
91 K75S (K1 front end)
14 Yamaha WR250R
98 Taxi Cab K1200RS
14 K1600GT
http://www.ClassicKBikes.com

107Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:38 pm

KTRacer

KTRacer
robmack wrote:There is no 9-pin on the Acewell; it is a connector on the Motogadgets Classic speedometer that I am using on my bike.  I included the picture to show how I am merging two sensor outputs on one indicator.  The diodes I hand-drew onto the diagram shows the method to merge the oil pressure switch and the water temperature switch together, allowing each to light the indicator independently.  If you are already using the indicator on the Acewell for another purpose, you may have to employ this solution.
Yeah, there is no 9 pin on the acewell. But you said before if Im not using the 9 pin how is the alternator getting power. That's what I meant by splicing the 9pin (blue) into the green/black wire . like this?
 My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 <a href=My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Circuit_schematic3" />

108Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:40 pm

KTRacer

KTRacer
And cool on the temp/ oil light w/ the diode, it looks like a good solution!

109Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:15 pm

KTRacer

KTRacer
duck wrote:The three yellow/other color wires go to the gear position switch on the transmission.
Yeah were I cut on the wiring harness they go right to the switch. So all I have to do is make the relay board and plug them in.

110Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:45 pm

KTRacer

KTRacer
duck wrote:The three yellow/other color wires go to the gear position switch on the transmission.
Hey Duck, do you have a extra harness in case I fry this one?....

111Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:15 pm

duck

duck
Life time member
Life time member
To what harness are you referring?  Main wiring harness? I might have one. I'd have to look.

86 K75C Turbo w/ paralever
94 K1100RS
93 K1100LT
91 K1
93 K75S (K11 front end)
91 K75S (K1 front end)
14 Yamaha WR250R
98 Taxi Cab K1200RS
14 K1600GT
http://www.ClassicKBikes.com

112Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:09 pm

KTRacer

KTRacer
duck wrote:To what harness are you referring?  Main wiring harness? I might have one. I'd have to look.
cool, hopfully I wont need it. I just talked to some brain children over here at MS. I think I have it all figured out!

113Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:12 pm

robmack

robmack
Life time member
Life time member
KTRacer wrote:But you said before if Im not using the 9 pin how is the alternator getting power. That's what I meant by splicing the 9pin (blue) into the green/black wire . like this?
Duh, I should read closer next time.

Pin 9 on the instrument cluster goes to the charge indicator bulb.  One side of the bulb goes to switched 12V and the other via the Blue wire to the rectifier circuit on the alternator.  I know the alternator needs this connection to work and think it needs the load offered by the bulb to work properly.  I don't believe hooking switched 12V to the alternator will work; it needs the resistance of the bulb to cause a reactive force that starts the rotating magnetic field in the alternator.

The following comes from a document written to explain Moto Guzzi electrics.  Since Bosch is involved, I believe the text can also apply to K-bikes.

charging-around-the-circuit-john-noble.pdf wrote:When the ignition is switched on the charge light illuminates as it has a path to the
frame via the regulator and the coil in the rotor. The bulb and/or resistor allow a small
current to be fed to the rotor coil to magnetize it (both the bulb and resistor limit the
flow of current to a low value). When the engine is turning the whole system becomes
self sustaining, as previously explained. The rectifier feeds DC electricity to the
regulator and in turn the electromagnet on the rotor. The voltage at D+ balances the
voltage being fed from the battery and the bulb has the same voltage on either side of
it. As the voltage is equal on both sides of the bulb no current can flow and the light
goes out.

114Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:06 pm

KTRacer

KTRacer
robmack wrote:
KTRacer wrote:But you said before if Im not using the 9 pin how is the alternator getting power. That's what I meant by splicing the 9pin (blue) into the green/black wire . like this?

Pin 9 on the instrument cluster goes to the charge indicator bulb.  One side of the bulb goes to switched 12V and the other via the Blue wire to the rectifier circuit on the alternator.  I know the alternator needs this connection to work and think it needs the load offered by the bulb to work properly.  I don't believe hooking switched 12V to the alternator will work; it needs the resistance of the bulb to cause a reactive force that starts the rotating magnetic field in the alternator.

The following comes from a document written to explain Moto Guzzi electrics.  Since Bosch is involved, I believe the text can also apply to K-bikes.

charging-around-the-circuit-john-noble.pdf wrote:When the ignition is switched on the charge light illuminates as it has a path to the
frame via the regulator and the coil in the rotor. The bulb and/or resistor allow a small
current to be fed to the rotor coil to magnetize it (both the bulb and resistor limit the
flow of current to a low value). When the engine is turning the whole system becomes
self sustaining, as previously explained. The rectifier feeds DC electricity to the
regulator and in turn the electromagnet on the rotor. The voltage at D+ balances the
voltage being fed from the battery and the bulb has the same voltage on either side of
it. As the voltage is equal on both sides of the bulb no current can flow and the light
goes out.

THanks Robmack! I will just have to run an external bulb. Not a big deal. Do you know if they are 12v 3watt or 12v 1.2watt?

115Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Sun May 18, 2014 6:57 pm

bryandarragh

bryandarragh
Fantastic, simple, great pics

116Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty quick pregunta... Fri May 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Luis

Luis
Hello Rafa, 
Shopping for '85 K100RS, found one for $2,100 and it has 26,000 miles... What would be a reasonable offer to the seller of this bike? I plan on making a cafe racer but not for resale, just for me to keep. Is this a reasonable asking price? Bike looks "fair", and runs fine. Your project has inspired me! Gracias!

117Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Fri May 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Rafael hasn't been here for probably 12 months now but if  you want to build a cafe racer then maybe try to get a K that has been damaged or had the fairing already removed I reckon you would save a bit.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

118Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Thanks Rick... Fri May 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Luis

Luis
...found a pretty decent bike, and plan to eBay all the "plastic" and saddlebags, all in good condition. I wanted to start off with a decent donor unit... I'll try and follow on Rafael's footsteps--no easy task! Thanks for your reply. Kind regards,   --Luis

119Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:20 pm

MikeisonTV

MikeisonTV
Silver member
Silver member
well friends, here is the epic ending to this wonderful story.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/4557017315.html

120Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:33 pm

Inge K.

Inge K.
VIP
VIP
Gonna be interesting for the next owner, when it occurs a hickup in the special wiring.

121Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Strange reading? Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Raf-1200

Raf-1200
Nice build Raf. Been very helpful for me especially with the ACEWELL speedo.

Quick query: Green/black (6) in the wiring is supposed to be 12v correct? Obviously red/white is. Any ideas why it would only be showing .05 volts?

122Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:49 pm

fearghal

fearghal
Rafael - amazing job on your K and fantastic work documenting the process, super helpful as i've been on a similar path. 

Question for you - where did you end up with the speed sensor situation [apologies if I Missed]? Did you order an additional part from Acewell or did you build your own bracket for the included sensor? 

Any direction/advice appreciated. 

Best, F.

123Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Rafael has not made a post since Oct 2012 and I don't recall seeing him here since about then.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

124Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:14 am

rapt

rapt
fearghal wrote:Rafael - amazing job on your K and fantastic work documenting the process, super helpful as i've been on a similar path. 

Question for you - where did you end up with the speed sensor situation [apologies if I Missed]? Did you order an additional part from Acewell or did you build your own bracket for the included sensor? 

Best, F.

Hey, you will need to get the magnetic speed sensor with the Acewell. I have just posted a simple speedo bracket that you can make with basic hand tools and a small section of sheet aluminium, have a look in my build thread.

125Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:06 pm

fearghal

fearghal
rapt wrote:
fearghal wrote:Rafael - amazing job on your K and fantastic work documenting the process, super helpful as i've been on a similar path. 

Best, F.

Hey, you will need to get the magnetic speed sensor with the Acewell. I have just posted a simple speedo bracket that you can make with basic hand tools and a small section of sheet aluminium, have a look in my build thread.

Fantastic - thanks so much!!!

JonoK75

JonoK75
KTRacer wrote:
robmack wrote:

goes out.

THanks Robmack! I will just have to run an external bulb. Not a big deal. Do you know if they are 12v 3watt or 12v 1.2watt
Hi All... I know this subject has been done many times..but just wanted to get some clarification regarding this point.. 

Robmack can you please let me know which type of external bulb I'd need to use to ensure the alternator works?

Thanks!!

Jono

127Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:12 am

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Any twelve volt tungsten-filament bulb will do. BMW K-series use a four-watt bulb (just for info: Guzzi and BMW airheads use a two-watt bulb), so three watt or four watt will do. Use whatever style of bulb you have to hand.

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

Yelland

Yelland
KTRacer wrote:
robmack wrote:There is no 9-pin on the Acewell; it is a connector on the Motogadgets Classic speedometer that I am using on my bike.  I included the picture to show how I am merging two sensor outputs on one indicator.  The diodes I hand-drew onto the diagram shows the method to merge the oil pressure switch and the water temperature switch together, allowing each to light the indicator independently.  If you are already using the indicator on the Acewell for another purpose, you may have to employ this solution.
Yeah, there is no 9 pin on the acewell. But you said before if Im not using the 9 pin how is the alternator getting power. That's what I meant by splicing the 9pin (blue) into the green/black wire . like this?
 My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 <a href=My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Circuit_schematic3" />

I had my Neutral light working with my taco (not this acewell one) until I let a friend try it a better way. I think he has blown something. My question is:
The 3 gear position wires, are they meant to be sending out a (+) signal when in right position? So in neutral, are they all meant to send out a (+) signal?

Mine are earthed all the time.. anyone know what I can check after fuses if they are meant to be (+)

129Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty thanks Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:34 pm

HiVizGuy

HiVizGuy
i read your thread and it got me off my ass to start working on my 85 K100 rt.  i have to say, i was never a big fan of the big fairing so i stopped riding my machine. i have my bike stripped and awaiting parts.  thanks for pointing me in a few directions.....

great thread by the way.

130Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:53 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
the gear position switch has 4 wires
1 is the ground reference  the other 3 follow the logic of the switch and become grounded as the different positions are achieved  so for neutral they are usually all grounded ...if the common wire is at ground potential

this is a common technique used by most manufacturers as it is a safe way to do switching ...if it was a high voltage (ie 12 volts) and a fault developed a fuse might blow causing something else to stop working  ie the motor ?  but by ground switching all you might get is a incorrect display ....makes sense no ?

note if they are not grounded ie the switch isn't in the right position for the wire to show ground ...they are going to be "held " high volts ...that is a small amount of current + 12 volts might be measured  at that cable til they become grounded ....the limit all happens before they get to the switch wires ...for protection of the circuits    like going through a relay before the gearchange switch ...so the most or worst they can do is activate the relay  hope that helps

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

131Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty thanks for the thread Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:13 am

HiVizGuy

HiVizGuy
your thread got me off my ass and this is what i've done to my K100 RT....  i love driving the stripped down hi viz machine version a million times better......

thanks again,
hi viz
Attachments
k100_2.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(22 Kb) Downloaded 62 times

132Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Regarding post 90 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:57 pm

AmaiaUSC

AmaiaUSC
Hi guys ! 

I am wiring a Acewell 85mm speedometer (ACE-4X54W-XX family) on my 1985 K100 RS bike. After reading though this topic I have most of the speedometer hooked up.

However I do have some electrical basic issues with the neutral light, fuel sender gauge and using the PIN 9 going to the alternator from my original cluster.

N1. Neutral light 
I used the chart posted in post N°100 by KTRacer and bought 4 relays "OUAZ-SS-112L,900". My problem is that the relays have 5 pins (85, 86, 30, 87, 87a) and in the PCB schema the pin 87a is not used. Should I just ignore this pin ?

N2. Fuel sender
My speedometer comes with a fuel gauge with 7 bars to indicate how much fuel remains. I can chose between 6 resistors value (100r, 250r, 510r, -100, -250, -510). My bike fuel sender has 2 ohms value full and 130 ohms value empty. So if I am correct I should set the speedo resistor value to 100r. 
Regarding the wiring, I connect PIN 7 of my bike to Acewell Blue (for FUEL) but nothings happens. I did some resistance measurement between PIN 7 cable and the frame and nothing happens. Is it my fuel sender damaged may be ? See document attached for wiring.

N3. PIN 9
I have to run an external 12V bulb. Should just wired up and put it with the rest of relays in the electronic box ?

Thanks you in advance ! 

Cheers.

https://www.bonnieandklyde.ch

133Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:13 pm

Chocolate

Chocolate
Life time member
Life time member
Hello man from Switzerland.

There is a man from Switzerland that has build a box 
to connect all kind of speedos to a K bike.

Maybe you find some useful information here.

http://maru-labs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/BEP2_Anleitung.pdf

My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Photo-3093-240b1466

My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Photo-3052-82c75c93

Cheers

134Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Thank you Chocolate ! Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:34 pm

AmaiaUSC

AmaiaUSC
Wow this is great ! I do not speak German (yes I live in the French side :-P ) but I am sure that it's gonna be useful ! Thanks Chocolate !

Oh, and just a detail : I am a girl Smile

Cheers !

135Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:45 pm

Chocolate

Chocolate
Life time member
Life time member
Great a girl :-) you get a big bonus being here in the forum!
Besides the man's name is Maru and I think he speaks French.

The box cost about 90€ but he will be greatfull to help you if you got any question, even if you don't buy, he is very friendly.
Jut contact him, he is full of knowledge related to the speedo.

http://maru-labs.com/en/

Cheers

136Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:51 pm

AmaiaUSC

AmaiaUSC
haha thanks again chocolate ! I am already using the pdf he made, so useful and well done ! Google translate is helping me to handle the German...

Danke !

137Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:42 pm

rbarrero

Hi all - just got a question about my k100 cafe build via a PM and made me want to check back in here and see what y'all have been up to. I don't recall everything from 2012, but I do miss having a cafe bike. A few friends are riding in the Distinguished Gentleman's ride (https://www.gentlemansride.com/) so I'm thinking of doing it all over again... (cue back to the future music). Smile

Keep in touch,

Rafael.

138Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:36 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
good to hear your still around raf ...

hope we see another build from you ...we didn't hear what happened to the last one ...I guess it has moved on ?

cheers from down here

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

139Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Thanks for posting! Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:14 am

QuijoteNO

QuijoteNO
Thx to you!
I will use your story as inspiration for my K100 project, and will try to document it this way too!

/QuijoteNO

QuijoteNO

'90 K100RS 4V - rebuilding
'16 S1000XR

140Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:25 pm

goalie94

goalie94
None of the pictures are showing up. Any one have a wiring diagram?

141Back to top Go down   My K100 Cafe racer project story - Page 3 Empty Re: My K100 Cafe racer project story Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Laitch

Laitch
Life time member
Life time member
goalie94 wrote:None of the pictures are showing up. Any one have a wiring diagram?
Pictures aren't showing up because they were not imported using this site's image server.
For a wiring diagram, click the Portal tab at the top of this page and look for its link. If you have more questions concerning your bike, start a separate topic with them instead of using this one.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum