BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Life time member
Life time member
During the service, the pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for prayers, which had been answered.
A lady stood up and came forward.
She said, 'I have a reason to thank the Lord. Two months ago, my husband, Jim, had a terrible Motorcycle wreck and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him.'
You could hear an audible gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Jim experienced. She continued, 'Jim was unable to hold me or the children and every move caused him terrible pain.
We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation. They were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Jim's scrotum and wrap wire around it to hold it in place.'
Again, the men in the Congregation squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Jim.
She continued, 'Now, Jim is out of the hospital and the doctors say, with time, his scrotum should recover completely.'
All the men sighed with relief.
The pastor rose and tentatively asked if any one else had anything to say.
A man rose and walked slowly to the podium.
He said, 'I'm Jim and I would like to tell my wife, the word is 'sternum.'cheers

charlie99

VIP
VIP

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Laughing

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

BIG D

Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Laughing made me wince at the thought.

BIG D

Albyalbatross1

Life time member
Life time member
cheers

RicK G

VIP
VIP
OoooH the pain it reminds me of the time that my uncle jack got 'em caught in a rabbit trap I'll never forget the look on his face when he ran out of chain.

Bikes 1993 K1100 LT, 1998 K1100 LT, 1993 K75 RT, 1996 K75RT, 1986 K75 GS, 1979 Z1300 Kawasaki X 2 for now

charlie99

VIP
VIP
....hmmm squatiing over a rabbit trap ......sheesh

his name wasnt elmer ? giggles ...

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O

BIG D

Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Sorry for your uncle Jack K freak but I nearly wet myself reading that.

BIG D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum