BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Fairing bits and pieces Empty Fairing bits and pieces on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:19 am

rusjel

Hi folks,

I've got the RS assembled and running, although it loks like I'll have to pull it aaprt to do the clutch spline lube thing.

It looks likes the only significant bits I'm missing now are the cowling that covers the radiator and the lower throttle side fairing piece. The latter isn't critical, I reckon I can rebulid it, but I do need a cowling, if anyone has some bits lying around they don't need/would like to sell?

Edit2 I'm also missing the little defector screen at the top of the fairing, but they tell me they are pretty hard to find

Cheers, Russell

Whoops just noticed the buy/sell part of the forum. Please move if nesc Mr moderator

Last edited by rusjel on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Male pattern blindness and 2. forgetfulness)

2Back to top Go down   Fairing bits and pieces Empty Re: Fairing bits and pieces on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Toto_jp

Platinum member
Platinum member
gday Russel

you can get a new screen and deflector from Motorworks in UK delivered cheaper than you can get them here in OZ

http://www.motorworks.co.uk/vlive/Home/index.php

cheers Tony

3Back to top Go down   Fairing bits and pieces Empty Re: Fairing bits and pieces on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:33 am

rusjel

Cheers Tony, will check them out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum